The Paradigm x reader

Not a request again. :)

The Paradigm was having a hard time fitting back in after the war. The Seven and the loopers all appreciated what she did for them, but I had a nagging feeling that not all of The Seven actually forgave her.
So, she hung out with me. Though I was usually quiet, and only listened to her mumble about her problems.
Or to be her personal hot water bottle because she absolutely hated the cold. I could understand why, of course.
I admired her piloting skills, despite the fact that I had passed the piloting trials just in case I needed to pilot the mech because of the slim chance she refused to return. She was still a way better pilot than me.
I leaned my back into her shoulder as she ranted.
"-and then the big blue idiot was just like 'you may have saved us but you're still a traitor' like really?" I clenched my fist. A promise that I'm punching The Origin later. She looked at me hopefully. "You agree with me, right?"
"Of course I do-" I looked at her, still leaning against her shoulder, and ending up with our faces inches away from each other. I blushed, freezing in place. She smiled.
"How long are you going to stare at me before you do something exciting?" She asked playfully. I stammered over my words, and she rolled her eyes. "Am I that hard to talk to?"
She grabbed my cheeks, and pushed her lips against mine. I squeaked loudly, face igniting into a warm pink against her gloved hands.
"That was adorable," she muttered against my lips. I huffed in response, resting my hands on her cheeks, my thumb tracing lightly over the scar on her eye.
"Well you both look like you're having fun~" The Order purred from literally right above us.
She was in the tree. Both me and The Paradigm nearly jumped out of our skin, while she just grinned slyly at The Paradigm, who was blushing like mad. "I'm sooo telling The Origin that you kissed his favourite looper." The Paradigm's eyes widened.
"Wait-WAIT NO ORD HANG ON!"

"PARA IMMA GO!" I yelled as The Origin stormed over to us, attempting to bolt around her. She pulled me back by my shoulders.
"Oh no you don't! I'm not taking all the blame!" She held me directly in front of herself, like a shield, and hid behind my back.
"I hear you two did something you're not meant to do?" The Origin growled in my face. I giggled nervously.
"Uhhh, no.." I muttered.
"So Ord was lying?" He asked.
"Look, old man, just because you are a lonely old blueberry doesn't mean we can't have our fun," I ran my mouth too much, and heard The Paradigm snort behind me, quickly covering her mouth. The Origin's flame flared, and I quickly scrambled away from The Paradigm.
"OH FLIP PARA LET ME GOOOOOO!" I bolted away, her following as fast as her little legs could carry her, while The Origin yelled after us.

Both The Paradigm and i collapsed to the grass, dying of laughter after we'd managed to outrun The Origin. 
"I DIDNT REALISE UOU WERE SO GOOD AT GETTING INTO TROUBLE!" She laughed, clutching her chest.
"I DIDNT REALISE YOU WERE SO BRAVE!" I laughed back before pulling her into another kiss. "At least if he catches us we can call him lonely!"