The Ageless x reader

(The reader is a previous employee of I.O. At the same rank as Dr Slone, a good friend to Geno. The Ageless is aware of Geno's friends and enemies but doesn't have ALL Geno's memories. The reader stays near The Seven now after gaining trust. The Seven are ALL alive)

"Soooo.....the island is back in time now....?" The Imagined asked in confusion, sitting down on the rough stone of the snowy mountain.
I stayed silent and scanned thoroughly over the island, that was still pretty new to all of us.
We've been staying on this mountain since we arrived on this new island,
"(F/n)? You good? You've been staring out into space for the past five minutes," my good friend, The Scientist asked, tapping my shoulder. The Order sat next to me, who was another one of The Seven who trusted me with their life.
"Yeah, I'm fine," I responded blankly, looking at the place known as The Citadel.
"That place.....it's so familiar," I murmured, pointing to the large area.
The Order looked at it.
"It does feel like somewhere I've seen before..." she trailed off thoughtfully. I stared at it, before standing up abruptly.
"I'm going there. It's calling to me," I stated, hearing multiple crunches in the snow as the rest of The Seven walked up behind me.
"You're not going there alone," The Foundation stated, placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head towards him.
"I don't care," I stated, before walking in the direction of The Citadel with them all trailing behind. Their feet crunched in the snow, while I kept mine light and completely silent.
I was fully aware of every boar, wolf, chicken plant and its whereabouts, just one of my many skills is being able to detect my surroundings perfectly.

We were soon approaching The Citadel, and they worked to keep their heavily armoured feet silent.
I went first as we crept into the castle, sneaking past the guards and through the halls. There was beautiful music being played throughout the castle, (the music that plays when you go on fortnite).
Somehow, I found myself being able to direct everyone through The Citadel perfectly as if I had once lived here. I was also fully aware of where the music was echoing from.
The Throne Room.
I followed it, eyes large and blank as i looked around my surroundings.
I peeked around the corner into the throne room, and saw a lot of guards, dancing to the beautiful music.
I saw The Champion, sitting on his throne with a chalice of wine in his hand.
He didn't have his helmet on, and my eyes grew wide and....joyous when I saw the person, who I knew was a snapshot, sitting on the throne.
The Imagined and The Order both gasped, and the rest of The Seven froze in place. Meanwhile, I just stared in awe, tilting my head at the handsome man, who hadn't yet seen us.
Well. It didn't take long for him to.
"Get ready to run," I whispered as he rose from his throne, placing the chalice of wine down.
He gave an excuse to one of the guards, before striding towards the entrance as we turned and began running.
Luckily The Seven remembered the way out because I was running behind them.
"Left," I hissed, glancing over my shoulder.
As The Imagined turned the wrong way, that would've led her to a dead end, I grabbed her and spun her out the exit.
I didn't get time to run after her, so I ran the opposite way of The Champion, who was now standing in front of the exit. He followed me, sword in hand as we rounded multiple corners.
"Jesus Christ.....Jesuuus Chriiist," I muttered as I ran outside, only to find that a had ran into a veeeery tall dead end, with no walls.
I froze as I felt the deadly sharp point of The Champion's sword press lightly against my back.
"You either turn to me, or jump. There's a high chance you'll face thy claws of death either way," I heard his silky voice state all-too-calmly behind me. I had the hood of my cloak on, so he hadn't yet seen who I was, but then again, I didn't even know if he had memory of me. I slowly turned, hands raising into the air subconsciously.
His eyes widened with some sort of recognition when he saw my face, and he slowly lowered his sword.
"You're (F/n), correct? What are you doing here?" He questioned, humbly dipping his head.
"I was exploring the new island. Hadn't looked here yet. Didn't expect to see...." I trailed off and stared at his face briefly, 'You..."
"Who were the other people?" He asked.
Clearly doesn't remember The Seven then.
"They were The Seven. Didn't want me to come here alone," I answered briefly, "beautiful music by the way," I added.
He smiled a shiny smile, pulling the single stroke of beautiful white hair back.
"You may join us if you wish," he offered. I looked back and chuckled.
"Is that a death threat too? Is my other option to jump?" I joked.
"My apologies about that, call it instinct."