The Imagined x reader

Again, not a request I just wanted to write this.

I'm a looper. A toy for the Imagined Order. I'll admit it.
But recently, I've found freedom in fighting this war for The Seven. As much as war doesn't sound like freedom at all, it's the most freedom I've ever felt.
I've made a few friends amongst The Seven and their loopers, but I thought the best was The Imagined. She was good fun, and often fought of The Origin when he yelled at me for helping contact The Paradigm. I will admit, I may of had a teeny tiny crush on her.
Right now, I kind of was hiding from The Origin. I was sitting in a small, grassy clearing quite close to The Sanctuary. The Order had warned me that The Origin wasn't in a very great mood today(not like he ever is) and to stay away from him.
So I slumped against the rough bark of a tree, tucking my knees to my chest and scratching the dirt with a stick. It was silent, but I could hear approaching footsteps. Light footsteps.
It was The Imagined.
"Hey looper!" She greeted cheerfully. I looked up, a light pink on my face.
"H-hello ma'am," I mumbled shyly, my hair falling into my face.
"Please, stop with all the formalities! Just Imag is fine if you want-not like I really care what you call me," she laughed carelessly, sitting down next to me.
"A-alright...how did-how did you find me?" I asked quietly, tilting my head.
"Oh, Ord told me where you were. Hiding from the grumpy old man eh?" She chuckled. "You know I would've just fought him off again."
"O-oh well um...can I be of a-assistance to you?" I questioned nervously. She rested her elbow on my shoulder, tilting her head in close.
"You can, actually," she answered, smirking at the dark red powdering my face. She was so close. I could smell her perfume. I could feel her minty breath against my face.
"I-oh yea? H-how can I be of service?" I stuttered anxiously.
"How do you feel about helping me with a 'super secret mission'?" She purred.
"S-sure. What is it?" I asked stupidly. She smiled and tapped my nose.
"Now that's just none of your business is it? Don't you know what 'super secret' means?" She teased. I giggled nervously.
"S-sorry," I giggled.
She pressed a quick kiss to my jaw, mere centimetres from my lips, causing me to explode into dark red.
"Now, the quicker you come help me, the quicker you'll get a proper one," she whispered in my ear as I completely froze. "So, what do ya say?"
I breathed a shaky breath.
"Where are we going?"

She pulled me to Command Cavern after shoving an assault rifle into my hands.
"Okay, so the I.O guards in here all have an ID card, that I need to access the database," she explained, pausing as I opened my mouth to ask why she needed it. "Don't ask questions,
please."
"A-alright," I mumbled.
"Do you think you can get me one, looper?" She asked before shooting me a wink. "You'll be rewarded, of course."

The Order had taught me a few things about stealth, and I wanted to get a guard that circled the perimeter of Command Cavern so all the others wouldn't see me immediately.
So that's exactly what I did. I found a lone guard at the edge of the cavern, and shot him through the back of the head.
I'll admit, the I.O guard armour is rubbish,
So bad that even a bullet could break straight through it. The bang echoed off the cave, and
I instantly bolted away, clutching the card, and dodging the bullets of the guards that did see me.
All this effort for a kiss! A kiss from The Imagined.......never mind it's worth it.
I bolted out of Command Cavern to where The Imagined was waiting, shooting the few guards that decided to follow me. I turned to her, and handed her the card.
"G-got it..." I mumbled. She took it from my hand and slid it into the fabric of her armour, pulling me away to a more secluded clearing.
She grabbed my cheeks, and pressed her lips to mine. My face lit up into a rosy pink, but my hands instinctively moved down to hover over her hips.
She leaned into my chest, pressing my back into the rough bark of the tree.
"You're quite good at all this I.O stuff, looper. Maybe I should keep you around, hm?" She purred before kissing me lightly again. I blushed.
"M-maybe you should," I mumbled. She smirked at me.
"I'll see you at The Sanctuary, 5pm, don't be late."