Skye x Rox

*Skye's pov*
Both me and Rox were watching a horror movie in my room, popcorn constantly being eaten or being stolen by Ollie.
I wasn't scared at all, and just giggled at all the jump scares, but Rox practically died at every jump scare.
"You are such a wimp, Rox," I giggled playfully.
"Shut up, you just picked really scary movies," she responded defensively. I laughed and ate more popcorn.
There was one jumpscare, we're Rox full on shrieked and hugged me. I burned dark pink and paused the movie.
"You good?" I asked as she buried her face in my neck. She hummed shakily.
"Was it too scary? Should I put a different movie on?" I asked worriedly, wrapping my arms around her.
She nodded into my neck.
"Uh okay.." I mumbled, picking up the remote and changing the movie over.
She slowly relaxed, but didn't let go of me, to which I blushed so dark it was almost the same shade of pink as Ollie.

Eventually we had both fallen asleep, not even getting to finish the movie before we dozed off.
Meowcles is probably going to hang his mistletoe everywhere to tick everyone off....
I should so walk everywhere with Rox...

I did just that, and hung out the whole day with Rox, silently hoping we stopped under some mistletoe.
What is wrong with me?
"Uhh Skye....look up..." Rox mumbled.
I obeyed, and silently cheered when I saw the mistletoe hanging above us, tied to the light with some of Meowcles yarn.
A sly grin spread across my face, and I looked at Rox, who was blushing profusely.
"Well? Come here then," I chuckled, and she gaped at me before walking forward.
I leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.
She pulled back, eyes large like saucers.
"You were waiting for that, weren't you?" She asked breathily, hands moving to my shoulders. I smirked.
"Maybe, maybe not," I responded, before pulling her forward again.
"Why do you think I tell everyone to stop making out in the corridors?! That's disgusting!" Midas yelled, rounding the corner again.

"Are we watching a scary movie again??" Rox asked, laying down next to me in my bed.
"Depends if you're going to be a wimp or not," i responded, giggling wildly like a child.
She huffed.
"I'm not a wimp."

About half an hour into the movie, and here we are again, Rox buried against my side after yelping.
I was sitting laughing at her though, and she was blushing wildly.
How great it is to have a girlfriend.

Sorry, short chapter.
My apologies