Powder x Calamity

*Calamity's pov*
I shuddered in the harsh cold of the mountains. In all honesty, I didn't even know why I came here.
I just needed a walk, but why did a take myself all the way to the mountains....?
Well, at least I brought my jacket.
My feet crunched in the snow and my breaths came out as harsh clouds against the air.
I noticed a mound in the snow, and a ski board stuck vertically in the the snow next to it.
I strode over, to see that it was a young girl, probably around my age, unconscious in the snow.
Her face was pale, the only colour being the light pink on her nose and ears. Her eyelashes were frosty, lips frozen, and her hat was covered in snow. Most of her body was buried under the snow, but I bent down and scooped her up easily in my arms. She was frozen, and her breathing was coming out as hollow, ragged breaths.
I immediately began rushing back to my house with the frozen lady.

I laid her body down on the sofa, wrapped her up in fluffy blankets and propped her ski board up against the wall. I started boiling the kettle to fill up a hot water bottle for her.

She narrowly opened her eyes, immediately sitting up as she took in her surroundings.
"Glad to see that you're awake," I said.
"Who are you?" She asked cautiously.
"I'm Calamity, how about you?" I replied.
"I'm Powder," she said. I nodded.
"Comfortable?" I asked. She slowly nodded.
"Yes, thank you, but what happened? Why am I here?" She asked.
"I'm going to assume you fell off your ski board, since I found you half buried in the snow," I answered, lighting my fire.
My cat jumped up next to Powder.
"Don't bother her Mittens!" I ordered.
Powder let out a shaky giggle, almost like a sweet song to my ears.
"It isn't bothering me," Powder giggled, petting Mitten's fluffy grey head.
"You sure?" I asked cautiously, boiling the kettle once more.
She smiled and nodded.
"So, whereabouts to you live? Do you live near the mountains?" I asked.
She gave a small, sad smile and shook her head.
"I don't have a home, I live in the mountains,"
she said. My eyes widened in surprise.
"Then, you can stay here as long as you wish,"

It's been around 2 months since Powder moved in with me. We've formed quite the.....friendship.
She is adorable.
She always gave me a small smile in the morning, along with a nightly 'Goodnight!' that I enjoyed. We both blushed when we touched, and often caught each other staring intently.
I swear even Mittens could see it, as I often caught him narrowing his eyes at us.
I huffed in boredom, tapping my nails against the table. I stopped, noticing Powder walk up behind me.
"C-calamity?" She stammered. I hummed.
"D-do you want to go on a....a d-date?"
I froze but nodded.

Fortnite OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara