128. MORNING SICKNESS

Lena rolled slightly on the bed, tossing from her side of the bed to the part Darian occupied. She wasn't certain if it was because she ate late the previous night or the food didn't suit her taste since she'd been craving different things.

She didn't get her cravings because Darian was unavailable and Tina was off work, she had to make do with whatever that was available in the house.

She clutched her tummy with her hands, a nauseous feeling cramming her insides. She wanted to throw up so badly, and it was still very early in the morning.

She tapped Darian's shoulder but he didn't budge.

"Darian," she tried to hold in the feeling but the urge to throw up got stronger. She tapped Darian again and when he didn't wake up, she jumped out of bed and hurried to the bathroom.

Emptying her bowel, she groaned out in pain.

She wondered what was wrong with her, she wasn't feeling feverish but nausea and the urge to constantly throw up was at its peak.

After she vomited what was in her tummy, she was headed back to the room when she bumped into Darian. He was leaning by the door, watching as she threw up.

He narrowed his eyes at her, studying her and her funny facial expressions. His eyes were bleary, he could hardly make out whatever that was going on with Lena in the bathroom, all he saw was her head bowed to the toilet bowl.

"You woke me," he said but Lena walked breezily past him. He followed behind her, heading to the bedroom.

She crouched on the bed, scrunching her nose when she felt the urge to throw up again.

"Never mind, Darian," Lena responded curtly. She just remembered that he came back very late the previous night, leaving only her to a brooding Isabella who was still trying to figure out the things Darian told her about them. She missed Darian so much, she had to eat alone and do things she shouldn't do alone.

"But you woke up and why were you throwing up in the toilet? Are you sick?" He tried to touch her to feel her pulse, but she pulled back. "Lena," he called sweetly.

"Never mind, I am perfectly fine, Darian. You don't have to care about me." She lay on the bed, pulling the duvet over her head.

Darian yanked the duvet off her body and pressed his body on hers. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, staring into her eyes. She held his gaze, her heart palpitating. "Have you started the morning sickness that women experience whenever they are pregnant?" He kissed her cheeks.

She looked away from him when she realized that Darian was right. She hadn't even thought about that. She stared back at him and asked. "How do you know about morning sickness? Have you ever impregnated a woman? Wait, Darian!" She raised her palm and glared hard at him. "Do you have another child somewhere that I don't know of?"

He chuckled and nodded in response. "I am an adult, Lena."

"What does that mean?" She queried. "Darian, don't play games with me. Do you have children outside our home?"

"You worry too much. You are pregnant and you shouldn't get worried about anything. Thinking is not what you should do in this condition. How is my baby doing though?"

"That's not an answer to my question." She slipped out of the bed. Darian turned to her, amused by her reactions. "Do you have kids that I don't know of?"

"Yes, I do." He nodded his head and got off the bed. Walking down to where she stood, he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her senselessly before she could stop him.

Lena held firmly onto him as he kissed her, she didn't let go because she never wanted to let go. She had missed him so much throughout the night, she had craved his touch and this mind-blowing kiss and it was hard to resist him when he was so close to her.