50. YOU ARE MINE ALONE, LENA.

This Chapter contains explicit content,

Readers' discretion is advised.

Do not read if you are not up to 18 or if you don't fancy offensive words.

_______________________________________

It'd been a crazy and rough week for Darian. From finding out that his mother was still alive even when he didn't want to know, to find out who she was. He had informed Jay to look into the matter discreetly; he didn't want to let it out yet. He'd also warned Chris to keep his mouth shut. He was the Don of the Dawson family mafia, but he didn't trust every one of them. They hated his mother and if they found out about her, they might go against her again.

After the rough week, all he wanted to do was to have Lena in his arms and listen to her as she ranted about the casino and other things that didn't concern him, but he loved to listen to her even when she was uttering total gibberish.

His eyes darted across the room, they rested on his wife; she was trying to pack her hair. She had insisted on wearing the same pyjamas as he did; the matching ones he got for her birthday. She was struggling to wrap the whole of her hair into a braid. She had tried three times but tendrils came falling around, she sighed in frustration, staring into the mirror.

Darian smiled, he got out of bed and walked towards her. Hugging her from the back, he leaned to kiss her hair. "Do you need my help?" He whispered in the back of her ears.

"If you can help me, why not?" She retorted, not caring if he had an experience with styling hair into a bun. But maybe he could help since he asked if she needed his help.

He took the hairband from her, carefully dividing the hair into three lines, he took each line and twisted it with one another. Within some minutes, he had perfectly braided the hair, he packed it with the hairband and spun her around to take a good look at her.

"Let me be your mirror," he smiled. "You are beautiful." He remarked.

Lena turned back to check herself in the mirror, she marvelled when she saw what he had done. "This is beautiful, I should hire you to do my hair." She said, brushing her hair with her fingers.

"I will gladly help you with that," he smirked. "There are other things I can do too if you'd let me."

"What about you show me the other things you can do?" She tiptoed on her feet and kissed his cheeks.

"Do you want me to show you?" He whispered seductively into her ears.

"Yes, Darian. I want you to show me." She meant it this time. She had been waiting for too long for him to consummate their marriage. She felt she was ready even if he was to make love to her right now, she wanted him.

"Lena," he called, his voice husky as he licked her earlobes. "Are you ready for this?" He inquired. He didn't want to take what she didn't want to give him. He'd been waiting for her to be finally ready for him before he made love to her. He'd been dying to have her body, but he wanted her to offer herself willingly to him. Maybe the time was here.

Lena shut her eyes as he trailed soft kisses down her neck, she was nervous. What if these little movements led to what she'd been waiting for all her life? She'd like it. It didn't matter if it would hurt, she trusted Darian to be gentle with her. He didn't seem like the type that would hurt her.

The kiss deepened, and he pulled her closer, very close to himself, his arms wrapped around her, she moaned softly when he kissed her bare chest. It was getting heated, she had the option to opt out before it got too intense, she thought. She didn't, he was her husband and it was only right that they made love to each other.