109. HEARD ABOUT MORNING SEX

The night's rest was long and exceptionally peaceful. Lena rolled on the bed, tossing her hand on a hard chest. Her eyes flipped open and she sat up on the bed, gawking at Darian as he composedly slept beside her.

Scenes from the previous night flashed through her mind, when they made love, how his eyes were on her the whole time and just everything that happened before she got so tired and Darian washed her body before tucking her to bed.

He'd changed a lot, a lot better and she was glad. The early morning sun glistened upon his black hair, giving it a raven-black shiny glow. She couldn't help but run her fingers through it, she was about to touch him when he blinked his eyes, grabbing her hand.

"You love to admire me, don't you?" He asked, smiling sheepishly.

"No, there is something on your hair." She blushed, stroking his fingers as he held her firmly.

Darian sat up, his toned chest bared in front of her. She looked away to avoid drooling over him that morning. Covering her body with the duvet, she smiled and fiddled with her fingers.

"You should be at work." She didn't know the right words to come up with. But that felt right to stop the awkwardness between them.

"I should be with you, Lena. I want to spend every moment with you." He kissed the top of her head.

"Good morning," he greeted her and Lena nodded in response. She had forgotten to say her greetings, Darian was messing with her mind, and she didn't even know what should be done anymore. "How was last night?" He asked, his lips curling into a small smile.

"Was great," she answered. "I had the best time of my life."

"I'm glad you did." He let go of her. Getting to his feet, he took a step towards the vanity table. Lena's eyes ogled him, he was shirtless but putting on a pair of drawls. She wondered when he wore back his shorts, she must have slept so deeply that she didn't notice when he got away from her. "What would you like to eat this morning?" He asked, glancing through a text on his phone. He clenched his fist and dropped the phone back on the table. The text he just read annoyed the hell out of him, but he was with Lena and he didn't want to ruin the mood.

"Darian, is everything okay?" She glimpsed the glum expression on his face.

"Yes, I am. Just some things happening in the office. Don't worry, Molly will sort them out." He assured her, but she wasn't having it. She wrapped the duvet around her chest and walked down to meet him. He leaned against the wall, folding his arms against his chest. "We are alone in the room, why are you still covering your body? Oh, you don't want to tempt me this morning, right?" He smirked at her.

Lena halted in the middle of the room and glared at her nasty husband. "What's wrong with you?"

"I am fine," he walked up to her, taking her hands. "What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Let's go home, Darian. We should go home already, we've spent a night here and…"

He pressed his lips to hers and senselessly kissed her before she could finish her words. His fingers moved around her body, smooching, caressing and kneading every part of her. The duvet covering her body soon dropped to the floor, leaving her completely naked in front of him. He licked his lips, his fingers moving down between her thighs but she jerked away from him, running around the room.

"Why?" He asked confusingly.

"Let's have a bath before we do anything." She draped the duvet around her body again. "Darian, common." She shoved him away when he was moving towards her.

He smiled, nibbling on his lips as he walked up to her. She ran around the room until he caught her in the doorway. He spun her around and pinned her back to the door, staring into her eyes.