106. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE MINE

"I thought I lost you," Darian mumbled under his breath.

"You almost did, I didn't want to ever come back home." She smiled, stroking his fingers.

"I am sorry once again, do you want me to go on and say sorry a million times?" He locked eyes with Lena for a split second before looking down at her hand that was resting on his.

Lena nodded her head, "Yes, Darian. Say sorry a million times."

"I thought you said you'd forgiven me." He grimaced, sighing softly.

"Darian," she pouted, letting go of his hand.

He took her hands back and started, "I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry azz going to let me do this?" He glared at her.

Smiling sheepishly, Lena nodded her head. "Go on." She nudged him with her hands.

"How about I do something else that you will like?" He inched closer to her, sealing the space between them. Lena shifted back but Darian didn't let her move too far. "I am sorry, but I am sure you will like this better." He leaned forward, drooping his head to her level. "My wife," he gently kneaded her lips with his fingers.

Lena felt a rapid thump in her heart, and she closed her eyes, anticipating what was coming next. Her eyes were still closed when she felt the moistness of Darian's lips on hers, she sighed satisfactorily and relaxed to let him take full charge of her lips.

He teased her lips for a bit before properly kissing her, he started slowly and soon it got intense as they hungrily nibbled on each other's lips. They've missed each other so much, there was a loud beat in their hearts as their lips moved in sync with each other. The kiss was slow, sensual and mind-blowing, exactly what they needed after being without each other for days. Darian breathed hard, breaking the kiss.

He took Lena's hands in his and smiled a smile that reached his eyes. "I love you." He whispered in a low voice.

Lena fell into his arms, her head buried in his chest. She was filled with so much love from him, just too much and she wanted that kind for life.

After a while, Darian spoke out. "Let's cut the cake."

Lena chuckled, "I wonder why you got a cake. Who told you that you could apologize by getting a cake?"

Darian shrugged, it was Jay's idea. "What do you want me to get for you?" He asked, smiling at her.

"I just want you to be faithful to me, Darian." She stated frankly. She forgave him because she couldn't live without him and he seemed intentional about his apology, but she wasn't sure she'd let it go if Darian ever cheated on her again. This first time broke her, she didn't even want to think of what would happen to her if he did again.

"It's a promise, Lena." He kissed her fingers. "I am sorry," he said again and she nodded.

"Darian, if we want this marriage to work, we have to be communicative and expressive. Let me know whenever I err and I will let you know when you are on the wrong side. To avoid hurting each other again, we have to be open to each other, trust each other and talk to each other about our likes and dislikes."

"I am not too good with matters of the heart, but I am certain of the fact that I love you. Lena," he called sadly. "I am not perfect, not anywhere close to being perfect. But I want to be perfect for you and you only, I want to be the kind of man you love."

"You are the kind of man I love," she chirped in. "You are the perfect man for me."

"I don't think I am, I hurt you, Lena. I wouldn't have hurt you if I was the perfect man for you. But you know what I want?" He asked and she widened her eyes, not looking away from him.