Prologue

Samantha Manson or better known to her best friends as Sam, couldn't process what she and her best friend Tucker had witnessed. Their other best friend and his family were just killed before their very eyes. Danny had tried to warn everyone not to go to the Nasty Burger that night. Sam and Tucker had listened, but Danny's family was stubborn, saying he was just being paranoid. So as a last ditch effort to convince everyone to leave as soon as possible, he went to the Nasty Burger.

A few minutes earlier...

Even if Danny had convinced them not to go to the restaurant, Sam and Tucker had stayed somewhat nearby and staked out the place. They wasted no time in setting up their equipment, which was just a high tech camcorder and Tucker's PDA. Just as they finished setting up the two friends saw a couple men in impossibly white suits exit a van and head into an ally towards the back of the building. "You recording this Tuck?"

Tucker gave Sam a deadpan look," I've had several of my spyflies surveilling the place ever since Danny warned us not to come. All the video feed is being automatically downloaded to my own personal server."

Sam rolled her eyes, " No need to gloat. Just making sure we'll have evidence of whatever happens. Wait, did you see that?" The tweens looked down from their vantage point and saw the two agents from before, running back through the ally towards their van and sped away. Just as the van rounded a corner, a huge blast of heat swept over the area and a bunch of rubble inside a huge crater was where the Nasty Burger stood mere seconds ago. "Danny!!!"

They couldn't believe what just happened. The Fentons were gone in the blink of an eye. Their best friend and his family were sent to their deaths in a firey blast. Nasty sauce momentarily rained down on the streets like molten lava. Sam and Tucker looked at each other with tears in their eyes, neither able to fully process what happened.

Police sirens brought the two out of their shock. "We need to disappear as quickly as possible." The tweens were leaving the scene, not noticing a limp body being dragged from the rubble by the same two GIW agents.