35. Valentines Day Part 2

So Chris brought us our food for the picnic and then drove off leaving me and Matt sitting with eachother, while I already gave him his present and im about to open mine.

"Are we gonna eat first or am I gonna open the present?" I ask him while he decides in his head.

"I want you to open the gift first" matt says leaning back while propping himself up on his hands with his legs are straight out and im sitting next to him.

Then I grab the basket that he told me was the gift and I open it.

"Matt..." I say confused a bit looking into the basket

"What?" He says confused

"Oh you got baskets mixed up the food is in this one" I said looking in it and then looking to Matt

"Oh look in the other one" matt says as he grabs the one I have and I get the one with the gift inside.

I get the basket and I open it and the first thing I see is a card, I grab the card and I place the basket in front of me off my lap and I look at the card and on the front it says 'to the one I love most' then I open it and I recognize matts hand writing for the whole thing on the inside, it reads 'Y/n I love you so much, I don't know how I would ever be able to do this without you, you have been the light of my life, even though we just met last year, but it feels like I've known you forever, im so grateful that we met and now are boyfriend and girlfriend.' The first paragraph reads and the it starts listing things.

'You are the reason I wakeup and get out of bed in the morning.'

'You are the reason im happy every day'

'You are the reason I have made new friends here'

'You are the reason I am getting better at being me in public'

'you are the reason my anxiety is going away'

'You are the reason im becoming more comfortable with friends'

'You are the reason im nice'

'You are the reason that I have a smile on my face'

'You are the reason I fall asleep at night just to dream about you'

'You are the reason I trust people now'

Then it starts on another paragraph below

'Y/n you dont know how much I care about and love you, I have no idea what or where I'd be right now without, you are the light of my life, my ride or die. I would never know what to do if you left me. Y/n I love you with all my heart. You mean so much to me. Nothing is worth more than you ever will be. Happy valentines day baby.                                                                                                                                                                I love you so much y/n and I hope you know that. Love Your boyfriend, Matthew Bernard Sturniolo'

As I get done reading this my hand is over mouth and im amazed by this since I've never received a true love note before, not even from Ethan when he was normal.

I look over at Matt with the biggest smile on my face and I remove me hand from my face.

"I love you too mattyb" I say as then we both embrace each other in a nice welcoming, loving, warm hug. And then we pull away.

"Look at the things I got you" matt.says as he gestures towards the basket.

So then I turn back to the basket and I pull out the first thing I see which is a plastic bag of what it looks like clothing inside it. I then open it and I pull it out and its a pair of pajamas. And I just look at them visibly confused.

"I have a matching pair for me at home, and yours is a crop top and high waisted pants. And the pajamas are really soft" matt tells me

"Oh my god thank you so much I love matching clothes!!" I say excited and he just chuckles at my reaction

Then I put the pajamas back in the plastic bag and I reach into the basket and pull out the next thing which is a little square box, I immediately open it and there's a necklace in it and on the necklace there's a little heart and it says on the heart. 'You will always be mine' and I immediately get it out of the box and put it on and then lean forward towards matt and place a small kiss on his lips as he also kisses me back. Then I reach back into the basket and pull out a cute little dino plush that I have wanted for awhile now.

"Oh my god you got it for me!!!" I say excitedly while hugging the plush.

"I know you've been wanting it for awhile now so I got you it" matt says smiling bright and looking at me and chuckling a bit because of my reaction.

"Your so cute" matt says smiling.

"You are too" I say before tapping his nose and then kissing him once again.

Then I put the dino back in the.basket seeing that it was the last gift in there

"so ready for food now?" Matt asks

"Yep" I say smiling while I set the gift basket to to side and he reaches for the food basket

Once he gets the food basket he opens it and pulls out a Pepsi and a A&W Root beer. And gives me the Pepsi while he keeps the root beer. And then pulls out a small box of Dominos thick crust pepperoni pizza, that I love.

"Oh my god is that Dominos??" I say happily

"Yep" matt says smiling

He then sits the box in between us while we both eat the pizza and drink our soda.

The scene is the best, since there's two trees near us and are hanging over us perfectly blocking out the sun.

Once we get done eating The pizza matt putts the box back in the basket and we just sit there and talk about anything and everything that we can. Then we notice that its getting dark out but we don't even care since we are with each other then it gets dark out and the stars are out. And we both lay down next to each other staring up at the stars just looking at how beautiful they are and each place that they are in while me and matt just Star gaze and stare up into the sky right next to each other and talk.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:1078

This took me a bit too get done since I've been struggling a bit with my mental health and school.

I might take a small break on this story but I will start it up again, I might post one every 1-3 days

Love all you guys for reading this and everyone that has viewed this.