14. Explaining

"Hey y/n I've got something to tell you" Matt said to me once we got outside with a worried expression on his face.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I can't tell you now, we have to be alone, ill come over to your house after school." Matt said looking around worriedly. We walked to our cars and went home. 

Once I got home I went into my room to wait for Matt and then I heard noises coming from my window, I went over to my window and saw Matt sitting there on my Window sill, I open my window and let him in and he climbed in.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked him as I sat down on my bed and he walked over and proceeded to do the same.

"Uhmm I wanted to talk about kayla." Matt said looking down at the ground.

"What about her?" I asked him

"You can't let her know that I told you so don't tell anyone okk? Not even abby, chris or nick" matt said

"Yep lips sealed" I said to Matt

"Kayla threatened me that if I didn't do what she said for a week that she would hurt you." Matt told me looking down

"So your doing what she tells you for a week?" I repeated him making sure It was correct.

"yea I only have to do one thing a day." He said

"So when did it start, and what have you done already?

" it started 4 days ago, I have 3 more. On day one I had to walk her home, on day two I had to drive her home, on day three I had to hold her hand for 1 minute." He said and stopped there

"What about today, day 4?" I asked him knowing what it was.

"She made me kiss her for 30 seconds" matt blurted out

"I know" I said looking down

"What how?" Matt said looking up at me

"When I went to look for you I looked in the hallway and saw, then I hid and watched and saw you push her off and heard you guys talking" I said holding back tears looking straight at the ground

"oh I didn't know" matt continued "shes a bad kisser, no one compares to you" matt said putting his hand on my chin and moving my face to look at him and I smiled looking at him.

I looked down at his lip and asked Matt "is you lip healed?"

"Yeah" he said licking his lips and looking down at me

We both leaned in a kissed each other and pulled away a bit and looked at each other with soft eyes then both of our hands flew up and grabbed each others faces pushing the kiss back to together, and both me and Matt had the same idea and went to graze our tongues against each others lips but our tongues grazed each others and we both opened our mouths and let our tongues travel through each other mouths then Matt placed his hand on my waist and pulled me in making the kiss stronger, then I put my hand on his neck rubbing his soft spot and I heard him whine a bit against my mouth so I kept on rubbing it until his shoulder relaxed then he pulled me onto his lap so I was sitting on his lap straddling his hips and his hands were both on either side of my hips and my hands were holding his neck then we just let our feelings take over for the rest of the night.

Nicks Pov:

Once we all got home from school Matt told us that he had to go to y/n's so I didn't question him about it since they have every class together, so she mouth have needed help with homework or something but that's just my guess, me and Chris walked into the house and went to our rooms to work on homework, I soon got bored so I headed over towards y/n's window to see what they we doing, I quietly climbed up the ladder cause I wanted to spy on them a bit before I went in. Once I got up the ladder I saw y/n and Matt making out on her bed. I quickly got out my phone and began recording, I went down a step on the ladder so they couldn't see me and I peaked my phone over the sill so it could see them, and I was just watching through my phone, and I saw Matt put y/n on his lap and didn't think anything of it, their just kissing right? But then things started getting intense. So I stopped recording and I slowly went down the ladder without making a noise and ran back over to my house and ran in the door and ran up the stairs into chris's room.

"Chris! Chris! You won't believe what I just witnessed!!!" I yelled running into his room.

"What? I thought you said you were going over to y/n's place" chris said

"Yea I was but when I climbed up the ladder to her window and looked in I saw this." I said handing Chris the phone with the video on it. And Chris watched it. 

"bro no way! We have to go over there and see what's going on now!" Chris said after it ended.

"No they might be really busy" I said to Chris hinting at something

"Oh, ohhhhh we can ask Matt tomorrow since it looks like hes going to be spending the night over there tonight." Chris said sitting back down on his bed.

Then we just hung out for the rest of the night and soon went to bed.

____________________________________________________________________

Words: 940

I might post another tonight hope you guys like this one.