30. Spending The Night

Y/n's Pov:

I just found out that my best friend 'Katie' is my boyfriends ex from 2 years ago and that she still loves him. Oh my god. I know that I cannot control her feelings, but if they broke up then why does she still love him.

Then after she leaves I don't even know what kind of emotion or mood this is, its all mixed of confusion anger, sadness.

I then walk back to my room and open the door to see Matt sitting on my bed hiding his face with his hands while Abby is sitting on the bean bag in front of him about 5 feet away.

"I can't get anything out of him" abby says in defeat and sits back in the bean bag.

And I just don't say anything and sit next to matt as he looks up at me for a second before hiding his face again.

"What? Where's katie?" Abby asks confused

"Come" I say as I stand up putting out my hand as she then grabs it and I lead her out of the room.

And I take her down the hall a bit and close my bedroom door and tell her everything that I know.

"What the fuck" abby says

" I know right" I say

And then we both walk back to my room and go in and Matt is still sitting there, but this time hes rubbing his head and shaking his leg.

Once I see this I know that hes really anxious or having an anxiety or panic attack. And I immediately go over to him and I can hear him breathing in and out trying to calm him self down. I sit next to him and wrap my left arm around him and start rubbing his back and then I take my other hand and place it on his chest pushing him up and then wrapping it other him as he then loosely wraps his arms around me burrying his face into my shoulder and then his leg stops shaking and his breath slowly goes back to normal.

"Thank you y/n" matt says quietly while his head is still on my shoulder

"Your welcome matt" I say rubbing his back

And we stay like that for about 5 more minutes.

"matt?.....matt??" I say as he doesn't respond

'Aww hes asleep how cute' I think to myself as I scoot over a bit and then slowly and gently take his head off my shoulder and rest it in my lap.

"Abby!" I Whisper

"Yea?" She says quietly

"Get matts legs and put them on the bed" I Whisper to her

And then she gets up and slowly picks up matts leg and gently places them on the bed so Matt is now laying down with his head in my lap

'He looks so cute' I think too my self as I look down at his rested face on my lap and then he moves one of his hands and places it right next to his face which is on my thigh. And then I place my hand gently on his head so he doesn't wake up and I start feeling how soft and fluffy his hair is.

Me and Abby talk for about an hour and then we both get tired so Abby makes herself a bed on the couch, cause she doesn't want to sleep in my room is me and Matt are busy making out. I mean I wouldn't want to either if her and Chris were.

So then Abby went into the living room to go to sleep, and now I stuck here with matts head on my lap and I don't know what to do.

So I sit him up and turn him a bit while hes still dead asleep and then I softly lay him down and his head falls onto my pillow as I lower him. Then I get blankets since Matt is laying on my normal ones I use, so then I lay next to him and lay the blanket over us. And turn off my lamp. And cuddle into Matt as I fall asleep up against his body feeling his warmth on me making it feel 100% more comfortable.

____________________________________________________________________

Words: 686

Ok this will be my last for tonight and I wrote  this shorter cause I didnt know what else to write on this one but at least I posted two today. :)

Oh and happy late Valentine's day if I didnt already say it. Love you guys!