7. The Beach Drama

as Matt held me in his arms in the water and kissed me on the lips I just smiled at him and had an intense thinking moment (on chapter 6) And then Chris came running up to us while nick was just walking

"Awww get a room love birds" chris says as he runs up to us. And I quickly jump out of matts arms.

"Shut up" I say as I swim away from them without them noticing cause they begin to talk to Matt what just happened, and I stand up while looking over at boys talking to each other and then I feel a hand grab my arm right under my shoulder and feel someone get really close to me, to where we are almost touching.

"Hey girl, you look nice " a guy said as I turned around and saw him looking me up and down.

"Please don't touch me" I say to him. But he doesn't take his hand off me.

"Why girlie? I think we got something special here between us" the man says as he takes a step closer to me.

"No we don't, please leave me alone" I say to the man backing up trying to get his hand off of me

"Why don't I take you back to my place" the man said tightening his grip and forcing me closer to him

"I SAID NO" I screamed in his face, hoping the boys heard. I quickly turned my head to look at the boys and they were running over to me.

"HEY LET HER GO" Matt yelled at the man, as the man just looked up at him.

"aww your little boyfriends came to help, I thought you said you were single" the man whispered in my ear right before I boys got to us.

"I never said that!" I told the man as I tried once again to get out of his grip, but failed again. Then the triplets got to us.

"Im gonna give you one warning man, just fucking let her go!" Chris said to the man. But he didn't let me go. Then nick grabbed his hand that was holding onto me and grabbed my arm and yanked them apart quickly, while nick pulled me away from the man and went back with Matt and chris.

"Hey girlie call me!" The man said before Matt threw his fist into the mans face as hard as he could. 

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN" Matt yelled into his face as he tried to punch him again but the man grabbed his fist and pushed Matt away. Then Matt came up to me while I was sitting on the shallow water all curled up in a little ball watching the fight happen.

"Are you ok? Did he do anything to you y/n?" Matt asked me with a worried look on his face.

"Im ok, no he didnt, he only grabbed my arm, which kind of hurts now." I told Matt looking him in the eyes with worry.

"Its ok" Matt said looking at my arm and then kissing my forehead. And when we both turned to face Chris, nick, and the guy, the guy had a black eye and cuts on his forehead, and bruises all over him, and it looked like a broken nose, then we saw Chris and nick walking back up to us. And Chris has some bruises on him along with nick, and Chris's knuckles were bloody, but it wasn't his blood, so I guess that Chris did most of the work, and nick's knuckles were a little red so im guessing he didn't break any of the guys skin with punching him, but they both did a good job protecting me.

"Oh my god!" I said jumping up to hug them. "Are you guys ok??"

"yeah were fine, but I broke his nose!" Chris said cheering like a little girl.

"Chris that's not something your supposed to cheer about" nick said looking at him.

"I mean hey but at least y/n is ok" chris said. "Wait are you ok y/n",he asked me.

" yea im fine my arm doesn't hurt anymore" I informed them

"Ok that's good" nick said

"We should probably go home, I don't anymore of those types of guys to bother you again" Matt said staying right next to me looking at me.

"Yea probably, lets go" I said. Then Matt grabbed my hand and I looked up at him and we both gave each other a small smile. Then all four of us walked to their car and got in the same seating arrangements, me and Matt in the back, nick driving, and chris in the passengers seat. And the car ride was silent as they dropped me off at my house and then they drove away once I got into my house.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU Y/N" my mom screamed at me as I close the front door.

____________________________________________________________________

Words: 803

Kinda rushed this one, but hopefully its good. Posting another chapter in a bit.