18. Blood

im sitting in my room on my phone waiting until 7:45 so I can drive to school since school is about 10-15 minutes away from my house, once it is 7:45 I get my backpack and head out of my room.

"Im going to school mom bye" I say to her as I walk out of the house.

"Ok bye y/n love you be careful" mom tells me.

"Love you too mom and I will" I say as I walk out of the house.

Once I get outside I get in my car and drive away, then as im about half way to school I notice that this truck has been following me the whole time. So I look out my windows to see the driver. I see two people one in the drivers side and one in the passengers seat. They both have black long sleeve shirts on and have caps on their heads hiding their hair and their face since they are both looking down a bit. They look like their going to rob a bank or something and k don't like tat they are following me. So I drive a bit faster and soon so do they. I start to panic a bit, when I turn I look in my side mirror to see if I can get a better look at them and see that they are boys and I see another on in the back leaning up against the window, not moving. Oh god then I get thoughts running through my head. I drive into the schools parking lot and they follow me. I get even more anxious and scared. Then they pull up two spots away from my drivers side door, I quickly grab my bag, phone, and my keys and get out of my car as fast as I can and start sprinting as fast as I can towards the doors of the school. 'Fuck why did I have to park far away from the door in my normal spot?' I think to myself as im running. Then I hear three steps of footprints running up behind me getting close as im making my way to the door, then I look behind me and I see one of their arms reaching out for my shoulder. 

Then he grabs me and we both fall to the ground and he is on top of me Straddling me I look him in the eyes and he is not familiar to me I don't recognize him hes a stranger. I then start trying to push him off of me as the other two boys come running up. Then I remember I have my keys in my hand. I take my keys and hold one of them. And stab him in his neck below his jawline and take the key out. And push him off and kick him as I get up and try to run away again but I feel arms wrap around my stomach, one of the other boys got me. He then picks me up and brings my over to the truck as I kicking and screaming. Then I look over and see the triplets pulling into the parking lot I then start screaming.

"MATT! NICK! CHRIS! HELP ME!" I scream towards the car  and see them speeding over towards us. Then the next thing I know is that im being forced into the back of the truck. Before they can get me near it I put my kegs up and my feet on the edges of the doorway and push off as hard as I can without the guy expecting it that is carrying me and we both go flying onto the ground then I quickly try to get up but the third guy grabs me.

"You son of bitch!" He says as he grabs me around my sides holding my arms down lifting me up.

Then the triplets get to us and gets out of the car. 

"hey man put her down" matt says calmly trying not to make things worse.

"Aww your little boyfriends are here to help you" the man says to me right in my ear. 

Then I remember that I still have my keys in my hand. I take the same one that I stabbed the other guy with and stab him im the thigh as hard as I can. But it doesn't hurt him. So I take the key out and proceed to stab him about 3 more times in the legs until he throws me to the ground and Chris comes up and tackles him to the ground. Then the dude that I was holding me last comes over to try and get Chris off of him, then Matt quickly comes over and gets and and gives me to nick and nick puts me in the back seat of their van. As Matt and nick both go over to help chris then then I look over at the guy I stabbed in the neck and see him just laying there on the ground bleeding out. 'Oh my god I just.....murdered....someone' I thought onto myself and start crying and get a rush of guilt rush over me. Then i look over at the boys and I see that one guy has nick pinned on the ground and punching his face but nick isn't doing anything to get him off,and Chris is trying to get him off of nick  then the other one is fight Matt and it looks like Matt is winning.

I decide that I need to help one of them, but who? Nick look like he is about to die but Chris is helping him, and Matt looks like he is winning the fight with the other one. I get out of the car with my keys in my fist and I run over to the guy that has nick pinned to the ground, which was the one I stabbed like 5 times in the leg, I run over to him and I stab him in the back right next too his spin into a nerve. Which makes him stop punching nick and arch his back standing on his knees and screaming. as Chris rushes over to nicks side. I take the key out and kick him to the ground and start punching him in the face saying.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT" I scream in the mans face as I punch him over and over again. Making his face a bloody and bruised as I cut open my knuckles while punching him. Then the guy fighting Matt sees this and pushes matt down to the ground and forcefully kicks me off of his friend making me fly onto the ground a couple feet away from his friend. Then he gets on top of me and forcefully takes my keys out of my hand and he stabs me next to my shoulder under my collar bone and puts his hand around my neck and leans in close to my face and says.

"How do you like it?" The man says to me about 3 inches from my face then Matt comes running up to us and pushes him off of me and gets on him punching him then I stand up and just watch in fear then I hear Chris yell my name and I look at him then.....bam ......it all goes dark.

Chris's Pov: 

Y/n helps me help nick since a guy won't get off of him and while she's dealing with him, which she does a good job at doing, I rush over to kicks side and make sure his heart is still beating and that hes still alive and good thing, he is, then I look over and see that y/n is getting pinned to the ground but before I was able to help to get up and help y/n, matt pushes the guy off of y/n and gets on top of him, but then the guy that y/n had pinned down has gotten up and got a fire extinguisher from his truck once I saw this he guy already had the fire extinguisher on his shoulder about ready to hit her and I can do is just yell her name then she looks over at me and the man hits her in the back of the head with the fire extinguisher. Then she collapses to the ground. Then as the man starts walking up to me I stand up and hear sirens coming into the parking lot speeding up to us and the man swings at me with the fire extinguisher and I duck down and then two police men get out of their car and run up and grab the man, and they make matt and the other guy stop fighting and the medics come over to nick Y/n and the other guy bleeding out on the ground that looks dead.

"Sir come with us" a police officer says to me putting her hand on my upper back.

"No im staying with my brothers and friend" I said backing away from her

"Which ones are your brothers a friend sir?" The lady asks me

"Nick and Matt are my brothers and y/n is my friend." I say pointing to them.

"Ok sir now, who would you like to ride with in the ambulance to the hospital?" The woman asks me

"Nick" I say since he looks worse than y/n

"And ill ride with y/n" matt says raising his hand coming up to us.

"Are you sure sir? You don't look the good." The police woman asks Matt

"Yes im fine, just please let me ride with my girlfriend." Matt basically begs her.

"Alright fine ill let you, and you guys don't know these men right?" The woman said speaking to Matt and then to both of us with the last part.

"No we dont" I answered her.

"Ok bye gentlemen" she said walking off as I got in the ambulance with nick and Matt got in with y/n.

When I got in the ambulance with nick and sat down next to him I looked at him and his face was all cut and swollen and bruised badly, with a some blood on his face as I watched one of the medics cleaning off his face and the other one making sure he was breathing. Nick doesn't look that good and im worried if hes going to get through this or not. I hope he will.

Matts Pov:

As I get into the ambulance with y/n and sit down next to her I look at her and I see that her face a a few couple on it, and that her one of her keys on her key chain are pierced into her skin right under her collar bone with blood slowly coming out of her chest. and the side of her head is also cut open a bit and bleeding a little.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:1804

Made this one long since I wanted to fight to be on one chapter. Hope you guys like this.