15. Caught

Y/n's Pov:

I wake up with arms wrapped around me, my hair is a mess, matts hair is a mess, my blankets and pillows on my bed are all messed up and thrown on the floor, I look at Matt and he has no shirt on, then I look down and neither do i, then I look under the blanket......me and Matt are both naked.....did we really..do it? Then I hear footsteps coming to my door and, I see my door open.

"Good morning y/n-" mom says as she walks in and me and Matt are laying there naked under a blanket with his arms wrap around me.

"Y/n y/m/n Stevens what the hell are you and Matt Sturniolo doing in your bed naked?" Mom said building up her anger

"Ummm listen mom I can explain-" I started to say but then mom cut me off.

"DID YOU AND MATT HAVE SEX LAST NIGHT?!" Mom screams at me waking up matt and making him jump almost falling off my bed.

"Mom please-" I try to say again but mom cuts me off again.

"I am so disappointed in you y/n, actually im disappointed in both of you too what do you guys have to say?!" Mom said Lowering her voice.

"Im so sorry mrs. Stevens" matt says with his head down as he sits up with the blanket covering his bottom half.

"Sorry mom" I say worried on what will happen when Matt leaves.

"ill leave the room for both of you guys to get dressed and once your both down ill come in and have another talk with you too" mom said disappointed

Once the door closes me and Matt look at each other and quickly jump up and start putting on our clothes.

"Were done mom" I say loud enough for her to hear. And I see the door knob turning and see my mom coming in.

"Do you guys know how risky that was?" Mom said starting to lecture us.

"For all we know y/n could be pregnant and it would be both of yours faults, you guys are too young to be starting a family!" Mom yelled at us mainly pointing it towards Matt since he could get me pregnant.

"And-" mom went to say but I cut her off

"Mom you don't know what I want, I could want to be pregnant, and we are not to young to start a family we could start a family anytime we want, it is not up to you, its not you decision, to say that for us, we are still kids, let us dream! I dont care if we are 16 and technically not kids but let us be us and do things that we want too, and you have no right to be yelling at matt like that! Your not his mother, your making it sound like he forced himself on me, but he didnt!" I screamed and just went off on my mom. Then I got very scared and anxious on what waa going to happen.

"Matt it's time for you to go home." My mom turned to Matt and said in the cal meat voice she could. And he nodded and I just watched him walk out of my room and heard my mom walk him to the door and then close it. I get scared on what mom is going to do or say to me so I get on my bed and ball up pulling my legs in closer to my chest and begin to cry. Then I hear mom coming upstairs and I get very more anxious and my breathe goes uneven and shaky as my body shakes along with my voice. Then mom comes into my room and starts yelling me at me, but I don't know what she's saying because she is saying it all too fast for me to understand and I start to cry, because that is the real first real fight we had ever gotten in.

Matts Pov:

I was sleeping and then hear Ms Stevens yelling at y/n I almost fall off the bed from the loud yelling. Me and y/n had sex and her mom caught us....shit. Then her mom left the room and let us get dressed y/n and I look at each other and jump up and get on our clothes then Ms Stevens comes back into the room and starts to lecture me and then y/n just starts going off on her mom protecting me. Then Ms Stevens tells me that it is time for me to leave so i walk out the bedroom down and she takes me too the front door.

"Ill be telling your mom, but I guess I will allow you to hang out with my daughter still since I see how you both love each other" ms Stevens tells me

"Thank you miss Stevens" I say to her nicely and calmly as I walk out the front door and start to slowly walk back to my house when I hear screaming and yelling coming inside. Its probably y/n getting lectured I hope she's taking it well. Im worried for her. All I want to do right now is hold her in my arms. I thought to myself as I walk back to my house and I go in.

"Hey matty" chris said winking at me grinning

"Hey..what?" I asked him

"How was last night?" Chris said raising his eyebrows

"How do you know?" I said getting kinda of mad

"Nick" chris said smiling as I walked past him and went up the stairs and go went into nicks room.

"How the fuck do you know?" I asked nick walking into his room, but moms in there

"Matthew! Watch your language!" Mom warns me

"Oh sorry mom didn't know yoh were in hear" I told mom and continued "nick I need to talk to you right now" 

"Ok lets go to your room" Nick said getting up and following me to my room

Once we got into my room we gave me his phone and it was on a video that he had taken himself.

"What is this?" I ask him

"Watch it" nick says with a slight smile.

"What the fuck why did you do this??" I said to him making sure I was being quiet so mom couldn't hear me.

"I wanted to hang out with you guys but y'all were hitting it off when I got there." Nick said giggling a bit

"That doesn't mean you record it!" i said to him

"you want me to send it to you right?" Nick said

"Yep" I replied

Then I feel my phone vibrant in my pocket, and I look at it and y/n is calling.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:1089

It took me longer to post this one since I accidentally deleted half of it and had to redo it. Might post another tonight.