5. Hanging out pt 3/Sleep over

"WHAT?!" Nick and Chris said acting surprised cause they probably already guessed it.

As I turned to look at Matt he was already looking at me smirking with pink cheeks And I smiled at him and we looked at each others eyes and held the contact for a few seconds.

"Ok truth or dare nick" I said looking at him.

"Finally you picked me goddamn" nick said sarcastically "dare" he said quickly.

"I dare you too fake a break up with someone over the phone" I tell nick.

"Ok" nick says, as he takes out his phone and proceeds to do the dare. 

Then for about an hour we are just talking about things and telling stories.

"Hey you guys wanna watch a movie??" I ask them all excitedly.

"Yeah sure" I hear Chris say with nick agreeing.

Then I face Matt and he whispers in my ear "yea sure what ever you want baby" I am completely shocked and flustered after that. And my whole face turns red as I laugh into my pillow.

"What???" Nick asked

"Oh its nothing" Matt says smiling "I think I just broke her" he then says after im still just sitting there with my back bent with my face in my pillow. A couple minutes later we are all arranged and watching the movie me and Matt are laying on my bed since only the two of us can fit and nick and Chris moved their beans bags to the side of my bed and they laid on those with some pillows.

As we are watching the movie I feel matts arm wiggle its self around my waist and pull me closer to him. And hear him say to me "im tired" he says in my ear with a sleepy tone that I just adored so I turn over to face him and our faces are about  a foot a part from each other again, and I start thinking about the kiss that we had earlier and how badly I wanted to do I again but nick and Chris are in the same room right next to us on the floor so it would be awkward and plus Matt is tired. I turn my face every so slightly to watch the movie and I feel a hand slowly and softly grab my chin and move it to face matts as I hear him say from the darkness "what are you doing?" He says quietly only loud enough for me to hear.

"Watching the movie..." I answer him.

"Ok" Matt says and he turns his head a bit to watch the tv and so do I But I catch Matt glancing over at me a lot and then once he stops I wonder why and I look over at him and I see that he has fallen asleep. He looked so peaceful and cute while he was sleeping so I just turned my head back to watch the movie then I feel something fall into my shoulder so I look over and its matts head just laying there peacefully on my shoulder. Then I felt Matt tighten his grip around my waist a little and pull me closer to him. Then I quickly sit up a little bit to see if nick and Chris are still awake but they aren't they are both passed out in the bean bags I lay back down and just stare at Matt while he is asleep, I see squint his eyes and say "what?" I immediately blush and say "nothing you just look cute while sleeping..." I say back to him

"Oh...you think im cute?" He says While smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up" I saw looking away with a slight smile. Then Matt pulls me in closer and kisses my forehead "well I think your cute too" Matt says and he hugs me into him so we are right next to each other, so I face him and wrap my arm around him and snuggle my head into his chest and just lay there cuddling him and fall asleep in his arms.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:671

Another chapter out today even though this is my first story, I really love this and hope to continue this in the near future