26. The Plan

"Nothing, and im sorry I got made at you before I left" matt said while grabbing my hand and bringing it up to his mouth and kissing it so then I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Time Skip to the end of school:

The day went on normal and I almost completely forgot about the Kayla thing until...

Me and triplets got to our.lockers at the end of the day and were putting our books away talking like we normally do and then once we all got done and waited for each other we started walking towards the doors and then I saw Kayla standing near the bathroom holding her phone smiling that huge smile at me waving her phone, and then a wave of goosebumps went down my entire body from head to toe. And I got a bit startled after that but proceeded to try and forget about it and walk.with the boys. Then we got to our cars.

"So im gonna come over to night?" Matt leaned over and Whispered into my ear.

"Yep" I whispered back

"And you moms gonna be gone for a week?" Matt Whispered to me with a grin on his face.

"Yea your gonna have to drive me too School this week" I said while running my finger down his jawline to his chin and moving it a bit to place a soft kiss onto his lips.

"eww, go kiss somewhere else " mom and dad" chris said in a disgusted child's tone.

"Oh shut up" I said

"See you tonight baby" matt said quietly into my ear and then proceeded to slap my ass, but he didnt slap it hard, it didn't hurt.

And I opened my mouth in disbelief and then got my payback and slapped his ass, and then he started chasing me around the van like children and then he caught me and wrapped his arms around me and we were both laughing our asses off at this point and he was just holding me in his arms and then I slipped and slowly started to fall onto my butt dragging Matt down with me and once we both fell Matt was laying on his back and I was laying half way on his stomach with my.legs in between his legs. And then he sits up while sitting me up at the same time and leaning over me and turning my body a bit and placing a couple kisses on my lips and then I think he forgets that we are outside in a public place and his brothers are on the other.side of the van, but then he moves his head down and starts kissing my neck trying to give me a hickey.

"Matt were in a public place and your brothers are on the other.side of the van, wait until tonight" I said giggling a bit

"Fine I guess I can wait" matt says pulling away and setting his head on my shoulder but not letting go of me.

"Why that fuck are you On the ground?" Nick asks as he comes around the side of the van.

"We fell" matt says.

"Ok..." Nick says

"Your asses are gonna get dirty if you stay down there" chris says coming from around the van.

"...ok" I say after a few seconds, and then matts jumps up off the ground.

And I put out my arms signaling for him to grab my hands and help me up, and he does and when he doesn't he doesn't back up so Im standing right in front of him and we still hold hands and he leans in and kisses me as I kiss back.

"Get a room" chris says and then making a fake puking sound

"I don't see one" I say laying my head on matts chest sticking my tongue out at chris

And he just looked at me with a disappointed face

"Alright lets go home everybody!" Nick shouts, but not too loud, just loud enough for us to.

So then nick gets in the back and me and Chris both go towards the passenger side seat.

"Your sitting in the back" chris says as he opens the door a little bit

"No im sitting next to my boyfriend" I say

"You can when we get home" chris says opening the door a little bit more

And then I push it closed

"Hey! What was that for?" Chris says

"Sit in the back or im gonna pull your hair out" I said crossing my arms and saying it in a sarcastic way

"Fine jeez woman the fronts all yours" chris says as he backs up with his hands up and opens the back door and gets in as I get in the front next to matt

And then we talk and Matt drives us too our houses.

Once we get there Matt gets out of the car and runs over to my side and opens the door for me.

"Ma'lady" matt says putting his arm out.

And I get out of the car and he closes the door

"Ill be over before.7 hopefully" matts says as he comes up to me and then placing a kiss on my lips and I kiss back.And then we make it look like we won't see each other until tomorrow since hes gonna sneak out tonight, so we hug each other.

"I love you baby" matt says pulling away from the hug a bit.

"I love you too Matty bear" I say as I then pull away a bit and mess with his hair.

"Bye" he then says taking his arms off of around me and walking towards his car door.

"Bye!" I say as I walk up the drive way and going into my house and I run up the stairs and check the time. 3:50.

'ok I gotta hurry' I think to myself as I start to clean up the house a bit and tidy up my room since its a huge mess, with clothes all over it and I make my bed. Then I look at the time again and its 4:40. 

'ok Matt should at least be here by 7' I think to myself before going over to my bed and lay on it and start scrolling through tiktok.

Then I here little taps on my window. The sound of rocks hitting it.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:1024

I might post another tonight, if not ill post tomorrow evening around this time hopefully! Love you guys.