21. A Evening Together

"3..2....1...go!" Nick shouts

Then all of a sudden Chris lungs forward and nick just steps to the side and we just watch as Chris falls into the water next to us. And me and nick die out laughing then Chris comes back up.

"What the fuck matt!" Chris said

"WHAT?!",matt responded

" you were supposed to make sure I wasn't going to fall." Chris said.

"I didn't know you were going to jump forward!" Matt said to Chris

While me and nick were dying out laughing.

"Y/n switch partners with me I want nick." Chris said as I got off of nicks shoulders.

Then I went over to Matt and got onto his shoulders. While nick was getting on chris's.

"3...2...1...go!" Matt shouted

Then chris walked forward a bit while nick had his arms out, then I acted like I was going to push him so he jerked backwards and started wiggling getting unbalanced.

"chris stay the fuck still!!" Nick yelled at him

"Its your fault nick!" Chris said as nick fell backwards into the water.

"Yea! Two down without even touching them!" I said happily throwing my arms into the air.

"Good job babe" matt said as I got off his shoulders and went in front of him and kissed him, then he pulled me back for a longer kiss and Then pulled away and we both looked over to Chris and nick, who were already looking at us with their mouths glued to the floor with a disgusted look.

"disgusting" chris said

"Your just jealous" I said smiling a bit

then Chris smiles and winks at matt and he nods at him.

"Now I thought I was the gay triplet" nick said in disbelief

"yea same here" I said giggling a bit

"Ok y/n against matt!" Chris said

"I call matt!" Nick said swimming over to him.

"Alright then i get y/n" chris said.

Then I got onto Chris's shoulders and Matt got on Nicks 

3..2..1..go!" Chris shouted.

Then nick and Chris both walked forward while me and Matt had our hands down and ready.

"Dont you look beautiful today honey" matt said trying to distract me

"Aww aren't you so cute my little Matty bear" I said running my hands up his stomach to his chest while he looked into my eyes and he leaned in, then I quickly pecked his lips and pushed him into the water.

"Three for three!!" I shouted in success throwing my arms up

"fine you win" matt said once he was back above the waters surface. Then I got off of Chris's shoulders.

about another hour pasted of us just talking, chasing each other, splashing each other, then its starts getting s bit dark and cold.

"Hey you guys know what time it is?" I ask them

"Eh about 5 or 6 I think why?" Chris says

"I have to go home at 11:30 and im getting a bit cold" I said as I felt matts arms wrap around my waist pulling me in and putting his head on my shoulder trying to warm me up some, as I rested one of my arm and hand on his and my other went on his neck and I turned my head and kissed his cheek right next to his nose.

Then chris made a gagging sound.

"Shut the fuck up chris" matt said sounding mad cause he ruined the moment

"Its ok we have plenty of time tonight matt" I said stopping him from going over to Chris and getting into a brotherly fight.

And he just looked sown and smiled at me.

"Well im getting out" I said getting out of the pool.

"If your getting out im getting out" matt says while he gets out of the pool.

"Nooo matty, im getting out cause Matt is" chris said swimming over to the ledge we were at.

"Ok fine since Chris is getting out I guess I will too" nick said as if he wanted to stay in.

Then we all wrap up in our towels and go in the house, then Chris goes in his room, nick goes in his room and me and Matt go into matts room. Once me and Matt get into his room we dry off and take a shower (not together). Once Matt gets done in the shower I take one. Once im done with my shower I notice that I forgot to bring s pair of clothes to change into and I can't change into my other ones cause I dont want to get them dirty.

I wrap a towel around my body and go into his room to find that hes not in there so I sit on his bed and call him. But he doesn't pick up, then I hear footsteps racing upstairs and the bedroom door opens.

"What's wrong baby?" Matt asks me

"I need a pair of clothes to change into" I tell him

"Oh ok" he says as he goes over to his drawers and pulls out a t-shirt and some shorts for me to wear and when I put them on they are huge on me.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:813

Might post tomorrow, I barely head enough time to post this one, hope you guys liked it!