25. Kayla

A month later:

Kayla is coming back from the crazy kid school since she started a fight and only had to go there for a month.

I wake up and turn off my alarm clock and get dressed. I wear grey sweatpants and a baggy dark grey t-shirt followed along with one of matts hoodies that I stole from him and necklace he gave me that is heart shaped and says "love u forever" on it. Then I get my backpack and head down stairs and see mom waiting on me.

"Ready to go?" She asks me standing up

"Yep lets go" I say walking straight to the door and opening it and mom grabs her things and follows me locking the door behind her.

We get into the car and drive off to school and this time when we get there the triplets are already there and are all three waiting outside of the van all leaning against it on there phones. 

Then we pull right next to them and they all three look up on sync.

"well that was kinda creepy" my mom said chuckling

"Yea im kinda used to it" I say laughing a bit happy to see them.

"Bye hon" mom says as I open my door

"Bye mom" I say while getting out and closing the door. 

Then i run over to the triplets and giving Matt and big hug and then giving nick and Chris a high five and walking up to the school with matts hand holding mine.

The first classes before lunch go well then when its lunch time before we get to the cafeteria I tell Matt to go ahead since I have to go to the bathroom, once I GeT in there I feel hands grab my shoulder turning me around and I see Kayla holding her phone up facing her while she's smiling.

'Geez the crazy kid school really got in her head' I thought to myself

"What?" I asked since I didn't feel like getting in a fight.

"I have something to show you" she said

"Ok? What is it" I ask her

"I have something that im going to frame you with" she said smiling a bigger smile

"What is it?" I asked her sighing after wards, since im tired of her shit

Then she turns her phone around to something I can't believe, A photo shopped picture of me and Chris kissing, but then she starts scrolling through the photos and there were more of me and Chris kissing and me kissing matts best friends.

"What the fuck" I say pissed and in disbelief

"Hehehe just wait, matt is going to break up with you and hes gonna be all mine. And remember those three guys from a couple months ago? (The guys from chapter 18) well they are my brothers and you killed one, if you tell Matt about any of this I will know and ill send my two brothers to kill you, so ill have no one to compete against for matt." Kayla told me looking at me with a huge wide evil smile with her eye lids opened all the way looking like her eyes are about to pop out of her head. 

"what? Im so sorry I didn't know they were your brothers and I didn't mean to kill one of them" I said trying to apologize but knew it wouldn't work.

"No, you can never apologize for this, they can't be replaced, ill never have my brother again" she said before she left the bathroom.

Then I started crying a little bit, cause I don't want anything bad to happen in between me and the triplets relationship and I don't want to die, so I don't know what to do.

Then once im calmed down and stopped crying I walk out of the bathroom and get to lunch five minutes after Matt went without me and I get in there and get my food and sit down next to Matt and I look over at Kayla and I see her looking over at me and she waving her phone in the air at me smiling and I nod a bit and look at my food.