12. Friendship break up

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and looked around a bedroom then it hit me, I was in matts room, on his bed then noticed that matts arms were wrapped around me, I round over and I saw a sleeping Matt right in front of my face I leaned forward and kissed his forehead and as I did that matts pulled me in more and moved his head down a bit. So now he was using my boobs a pillows, I hugged his head and fell back to sleep.

"Hey love birds wake up you'll be late to school!" I heard Chris yell as he threw the blankets off us.

"Woah now y/n that's a little to close to my boyfriend" chris said teasing me since me and Matt weren't dating yet.

"Shut up chris! You wish" I said back to him joking.

"Bro no! Hes my brother ,im not doing no Alabama shit." He said as he walked out the door. And I burst out into laughing.

"Alright Matt wakey wakey" I said as I tried to get out of his grip.

"im awake, 5 more min." Matt said in a sleeply voice.

"no, now wake up!" I said jumping up and getting out of his grip. And standing on right next to the bed.

"Nooo" matt said as he leaned forward and grabbed my thighs for me to come back a cuddle with him.

"Matt get up" I said.

"Fineeee" matt stand sitting up.

"What time is it?" I asked matt.

"Its 7:48" matt replied looking at his phone and then standing up.

"What? School starts in 12 minutes!" I said panicking

"Calm down you can wear my clothes" matt said.

"Ok ill do that" I said as Matt went over to his dresser to pick out some clothes for me. Gray sweat pants and a blue hoodie. I put those on and as I was he was also getting dress on the other side of the room but he was facing the opposite way. Once I got done I went down stairs and saw Chris and nick waiting for us.

"Where's matt?" Nick asked me. But before I could say anything Chris jumped in the conversation

"Ill go wake him up" chris said walking toward the stairs 

"Hes awake" I said.

"He is??? You got him awake" Chris said surprisingly

"Yep it took me a couple of minutes but I got it to work" I said "wait isn't my backpack still in your guys car?"I asked nick

" yep its been there for a week." Nick told me

"Its going to be so weird going there after a week because of that fight." I said kind of nervously.

"Dont worry its gonna be ok we'll be there with you ok?" Chris said reassuringly 

"Thank you guys" I said smiling

"Your welcome" Chris and nick said in unison and we all just started laughing.then Matt came down the stairs.

"Ok im ready lets go." Matt said 

5 minutes later:

We arrive to school and we get out of the car and we all start walking up to the building. Then I saw Kayla coming over.

"Y/n!! Your back!" Kayla said running back up to me.

'God that's the fakest happy voice I have ever heard she's probably just using me so she can get close to the triplets...or matt' I thought to myself

"Hi kayla" I said as I gave her a slight hug. And then she went over and stood next to matt like always and start to talk to him and be all flirting but he was just ignoring it and he looked kinda mad.

"Hey Matt you look really nice today" Kayla continued" so are you excited for school?" She asked him

"No" matt said looking straight forward with a blank face.

"Oh well I thought maybe you could sit next to me today in math?" Kayla asked him.

"No im sitting with y/n again like always" matt said smiling a bit at him mentioning my name.

"Oh, well you could change for one day and sit with me." She said trying to get him to sit with her and I was just pissed the whole time.

"No where we sit today is going to be our seating assignment for the rest of the year, that's what the teacher said yesterday" matt said kind of pissed. "And I certainly don't want to sit with you for the rest of the year" he added.

"Uh y/n those are Chris's clothes right?" Kayla said asking me

"Nope" I said looking at her.

"Then who's clothes are they?" Kayla asking me confused

"Matts" I said smiling facing forward.

"What." She said mad

"These. Are. Matts. Clothes." I said breaking it up for her.

"Why the hell are you wearing matts clothes?" She said sounding pissed

"Why is any of that your business?" I said scrunching up my nose a bit

"Uh well maybe because im your bestfriend" she said and I lost it. I stopped walking and so did the other four. "What?" Kayla said

"Im not your fucking bestfriend, I don't even think were friends at all, you fake smile, fake laugh, and are only around when im with boys, attractive boys, you are just a fucking fake and your using me to get close with matt! Stop doing it! You don't know how desperate you look and its disgusting and pathetic if you want to get a boyfriend maybe if they try to ignore you and try to avoid you and look like they aren't having a good time then maybe its a fucking hint to back up cause they don't feel comfortable or they just don't fucking like you, and stop trying to fucking force Matt to sit with you in math if he says no just fucking stop he doesn't want to sit with you! All you are is just a fucking pick me! Oh yeah weren't you literally just dating a guy and told me you guys were going to be together 'forever' then last night you told me you broke up with him and started dating tyler and you trying to get with matt now." I lost it and just went off of her yelling and she had a blank expression.

"Fuck you" Kayla said walking away from us.

"You alright y/n" nick said unexpecting me to go off on her.

"Yea im good, that felt good" I said laughing a bit

"Thanks for sticking up for me" matt said looking down at me smiling.

"Your welcome, anytime" I said smiling as we walked into the School building.

____________________________________________________________________

Words: 1055

Idk but I might post another to night hope I tricked you guys with the title