23. A Night Alone

Still Matts Pov:

Im carrying y/n to my room right now so she can sleep in there until she has to leave.

Once I get into my room I go to set y/n down on my bed

"Noooo" I hear y/n whine hugging me tighter

"What?" I say standing straight up again

"I dont wanna sleep" she says

"Ok what do you wanna do?" I ask her

"I wanna stay with you" she tells me

"Ok want to go watch the movie with the boys?" I ask her

"No just you" she says hugging me a little tighter while im holding her legs so she doesn't fall.

"alright well what do you want to do?" I ask her

"I dont know, I just wanna spend time with you" I heard y/n say to me

Then my legs get a bit tired so I walk over to my bed and sit down, and now having y/n sitting in my lap hugging me 

As I just close my eyes and take in the moment then I open my eyes and see y/n's eyes locked onto me.

"Oh I thought you fell asleep" she said giggling a bit after. 'Oh my god she has the most beautiful smile in the world' I thought to myself smiling

"I didnt" I said chuckling

Then I locked eyes again with her and it went silent. While I was looking into her beautiful dark emerald green shiny eyes, and I knew that look in her eyes, so I leaned in as she did too connecting our lips together as I sighed of happiness, so happy that we are kissing. Then this time I wait for her tongue to graze my lip, I wait a couple seconds and decide its been too long and im tired of waiting, so I open my mouth as she also opens hers then our tongues meet and both slide in rubbing up against each other going into ours separate mouths exploring ever inch of our mouths and our tongues gets tangled in together. I put my hands on her waist and pull her in closer to deepen the kiss and make it stronger. Then she runs her fingers through my hair pulling my head back to disconnect the kiss as she moves her head down kissing from my lips to my jaw and then to neck and stopping to find my sensitive spot then I whine a bit when she finds the good spot, and she stays there and sucks and kisses. Then I hear footsteps going down the hallway pasting my door, so I have to grip her shoulder so I don't make a noise then once she gets done she pulls away and looks at me and goes to kiss me again but I avoid it and sneak my head down to her neck and start kissing until I find her sensitive spot, then when I get to a spot I can feel and hear her breath changing, so I stay their and to she accidentally lets out a squeaky whimper that was kind of loud while someone was walking down the hallway and then they stopped and I froze on what I was doing and just waited, then I heard the footsteps turning around running into in think nicks room then when I knew it was safe I started sucking and kissing on her neck again in the same spot making her bite her lip and squeeze my shoulder trying to contain herself and not make noise again and direct attention. Then I get done and run my finger down her lips and she then kisses my finger then I pull my hand away and cup her chin and pull her in for the kiss to resume, and we both immediately open our mouths once they connect together. Letting our tongues explore each others mouths for the second time tonight. Then y/n pushes me back on my bed and puts her hair up in a pony tail and leans over and connects the kiss again basically almost laying on me as I put my hands on her sides and she puts one hand at the side of my face she grabs my left hand and takes it and interlaces our fingers together and then pins it above my head as we are making out on my bed we hear ..buzz.....buzz....buzz.....buzz.

"Y/n I think your phone is ringing" I say as I pull away from the kiss.

"Just ignore it" she says going back in for the kiss but I just place a small kiss on her lips.

"Wait what time is it?" I ask her sitting up a bit.

"I don't know and I don't care" she says

"You have to be home by 11:30" I remind her

"Oh yeah!.... Oh my god what time is it?" She says jumping up off of me quickly.

"ITS 12:00" y/n says loudly with her mouth open as I get up from the bed.

"5 miss calls....17 missed texts" y/n says scrolling through her phone

"Bye baby" I say yawning before continuing " I love you goodnight " 

"I love you too hon goodnight, bye, see you tomorrow" she says as we walks over to the door.

"Yea see you" I say before she walks out of my bedroom door and closes it.

Then I turn off my lamp and lay down and fall asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:877

Thank you guys so much for over 300 views!! I never thought I would get this far, I started doing this for a hobby, but thank you to everyone that has voted, and viewed this and it still reading. Hope you guys liked this one!

Ill post more tomorrow hopefully if I don't get too tired.