17. Interrupted

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" Y/n said laughing a bit followed along with me laughing. Then once we got done laughing for a couple of seconds we look at each other in the eyes and stop look at each other for a bit. And I see a look in her eyes knowing what they mean and what she wants so I give it to her since I also want it I look at her lips and lean in and she does too. Then our lips softly connect like the other times fitting perfectly into place as I put my hand on her cheek and start rubbing it. Then I slowly open my mouth and graze my tongue on her bottom lip as she opens her mouth letting me slip my tongue into her mouth feeling her tongue slide right past mine and making its way into my mouth as our tongues dance around in each others mouths I then move my hand to her waist and just lay it there as she then puts both of her hands around my neck rubbing it and hits my soft spot on my neck with a massage and I groan a bit from the magical feeling of feeling her hands rapping around my neck rubbing her fingers all over it so I just sink into that feeling. Then suddenly y/n pushes me down farther into my bed getting on top of me still keeping the kiss connected as we both open our eyes while she's doing it and look at each other then I close my eyes again and sink back into the feeling of y/n just basically laying on my chest kissing me as she moves her hands to my face cupping it and I move one of my hands to her back and the other one to the back of her head making the kiss deeper and we both sink into the feeling. Then I suddenly flip her over still keeping the kiss together and she was a bit surprised so we just keep it going, she is laying under me with her arms wrapped around my shoulders and she puts her legs up and wraps them around my waist as im on my hands and knees above her. I pull away from the kiss for a second to say "reminds me of last night" then she replies with "oh shut up, come here" she says before she reconnects the kiss back together as I back up my knees a bit so I am almost laying on top of y/n then she moves her hands back up to my neck and start rubbing them once again and it feels great I absolutely love that feeling. 

Then there's a knock on the door.

"Matt whys your door locked?" We both hear Chris say from the other side of my door and we both open our eyes and look at each other as y/n hides under the covers and I jump up off of her and walk over to the door and open it.

"What?" I say with a sleepy voice making it sound like he woke me up.

"Were you sleeping?" Chris asks me

"Yea what else would I fucking be doing?" I said

"I don't know man but you might be doing a make up contest since your lips are a bit red." Chris said teasing me.

"No there not" I said

"Yea they are what were you doing rubbing them or something?"  Chris asked me once again

"I don't fucking know man" I said

"Night dude" chris said

"Night" I said back closing my door behind me as I turn around and go over to my bed and crawl back into with y/n.

Y/n's Pov:

Me and Matt are making out on his bed and he is on top of me then there's a knock on the door and its Chris Matt jumps up and I hide under the blankets and they are standing there talking for a bit then Matt comes back over to bed and gets in with me and lays down with me then soon wrapping his arms around me wanting to cuddle so I wrap my arms around him in response and bury my head in his chest And we both just fall asleep like that.

In the morning we both wake up to the sound of his alarm clock and it says '7:20' thank god, my alarm clock hasn't went off yet but it will soon so I have to go back home before mom catches me

"Matt wake up I have to go home now" I say after shaking him awake

"Ok bye babe" once he said that to me I instantly got butterflies

"Bye Matty see you tomorrow" I say standing up and getting all of my stuff and then climbing out of the window and grabbing the ladder then sneaking back into my house. Once I get back inside my house I see the fake me under my blankets in the same spot it was last night. 'Oh good I didn't get caught ' I said to myself as I set down my stuff I brought to matts. Then I change my clothes, into a red t-shirt crop top with high waisted jeans that has holes and rips in them. Then my alarm clock goes off at 7:35. And here comes my mom rushing in.

"No snoozing-" mom starts but then sees me all dressed and ready for school.

"oh I didn't know you were up, when do you wake up?" Mom asks me confused and surprised

"Oh I don't know maybe 7:20 or something like that" I said smiling a bit happy that I wasn't caught.

"Oh ok well just get to school on time." She tells me

"Yep I know I will" I say back back to her and she leaves my room closing my door.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:965

Sorry I didn't post last night even though I said I would, I got tired and fell asleep have way through making this. Hope you guys liked this one.