11.Matt coming home

As I was waiting in matts room I heard him coming up the stairs and before I knew it I saw the door knob turning slowly then it opened and there was Matt standing there in the door way looking at me. I was sitting on matts bed and I jumped up and walked over to Matt and hugged him. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist and we hugged for awhile.

"are you ok matt?" I asked him looking upwards to his face.

"yea I am now that your here." he said looking down at me smirking.

"no I mean physically matt. is your face still sore?" I said asking Matt for the second time.

"yea, my eye is better, my lips are still healing as well and the small cuts are all healed up." matt explained to me.

"thats good." I said. As I hugged Matt tighter and began to cry.

"What wrong hunny?" Matt said looking down at me

"Its all my fault, this is all of my fault" I said crying harder into his chest.

Then Matt picked me up and walked me into the room and out of the door frame while pushing the door closed.

"No its not your fault y/n" matt said reassuring me.

"yes it is....I shouldn't have talked back to him" I said sobbing into his arms.

"Shhhh its ok y/n, it was not your fault, you did what you had to do, it was their fault not yours" matt said trying to make me stop crying.

"why did you help me?" I murmured.

"What?" Matt asked me wanting me to repeat what I just said.

"Why did you help me?" I said a little louder.

"Because they were picking on you and I didn't like that" he told me and I stopped crying soon after and I backed away from the hug a bit and took my arms off of him and went to wipe me tears off my cheeks. But I felt Matt hands wrap around my wrist and I looked up at him as he place my arms on his shoulders and wiped my tears for me.

I looked into his eyes and back at his lips then back to his eyes, and he was doing the same, looking to my eyes, to my lips, then my eyes again. Then our faces start inching closer and closer until we were about an inch apart. Then matts door went flying open and Chris was there walking in.

"Hey what's taking so long in-" chris said walking in about a foot past the door way. And stopped when he saw Matt and I holding each other and about to kiss with a blank expression on his face as we look over at him.

"Ayoo nick, Matt and y/n are doing some freaky stuff up hear!!" Chris said running away down stairs shouting.

"EW I don't want to know that!" I heard nick yell from down stairs.

"So where were we?" Matt says.

Then we both lean in and our lips connect but then when I press a bit more onto matts lips I can feel them tighten up like if it hurts him, then I pull away.

"Are you ok?" I ask Matt Once I pulled away a bit.

"Yea but it hurts my lip a lot since it is still healing." He tells me.

"Ohh so to does that mean we can't kiss???" I said asking him with a sad face.

"Yep not until this is healed" matt said pointing at his lip

"Aww fine" I said hugging him quickly and then going and laying on his bed. As he followed me and sat down next to me.

"Wanna play a board game with Chris and nick?" Matt asks me.

"sure!" I said jumping up and running down stairs with Matt following.

"Hey you guys wanna play a board game??" I asked Chris and nick.

"Sure how abt (your favorite board game)" nick suggested

"Yea!! That my favorite!" I said excited

Time skip 30 minutes later:

"Yes I win!" I said throwing my arms up.

"You always win at this" Chris said in defeat.

"Aww is little Chrissy getting mad?" I said teasing him

"Shut up!" He said

"Hey can I spend the night since its getting late?" I ask them.

"Yea moms fine with it." Nick told me

"You can sleep with me." Matt said looking at me smirking. And all I could do was look back, smile, and blush.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Nick asked us and we all agreed and go into the living room, I sit in between Matt and nick with Chris on the other side of nick.

Time skip 2 hours later (sry for so many)

Matts pov:

The movie ended, but half way through the movie y/n fell asleep on my shoulder.

"that was a good movie" chris said kinda loudly

"Shh! Y/n is asleep chris!" I whisper yelled at chris.

"Sorry!" Chris Whispered back

"Im tired so ill bring y/n to my room with me" I whispered to Chris and nick.

"Alright love birds no funny business" chris whispered teasing me.

"Oh shut up christopher she's asleep" I whispered back to him blushing as I picked up y/n bridal style in my arms and walked to my room upstairs. I got the my room and laid y/n down on my bed and went back to close the door, and went back over to y/n and covered her up, then I took off my hoodie and shirt and climbed into bed with y/n and wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep with her in my arms.

____________________________________________________________________

Words:906

Idk what so say, but hope you guys like this one I got more drama for next chapter.