24. Back To School

Y/n's Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, so I just get up cause I know mom will come running in here if I dont, and plus I dont want to deal with more "mom drama" cause had enough of it last night after getting home 30 minutes later than I was supposed too.

I get up out of bed and turn off my alarm clock and go over to my closet a start picking out some clothes to wear for the day. I decide on high waisted jeans with lots of rips in them and a maroon color tank top that is skin fitting and put on a necklace that Matt got me and along with 3 rings, two on my left hand and one on my right hand.

Then I when im fully ready I get my backpack head down stairs while mom is sitting at the counter waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" She asks me looking up from her phone.

" yep" I say heading towards the door and then putting on my shoes as mom does the same

Then we both leave the house and get into the car, with mom driving and im in the passengers seat. Once we get to the schools parking lot I tell her to park where I always do, so she does and I just sit there and wait for the triplets.

"What are doing? Aren't you gonna go in there?" She asks me

"No I always wait on the triplets" I respond back to her

"Oh ok" she says looking back forward.

And then just seconds later I see the triplets van pull up right next to us.

"Their here! Bye mom love you!" I say grabbing my things and opening Tue car door getting out and then closing it again.

"Bye sweetie love you" she says

Then I run around the front of moms car and once the triplets get out of their car we all three group hug. And talk for a bit and then start to walk up to the school. Matts on my right and nick and Chris are on my left, and we are just talking and laughing while walking up to the building and when we get to the doors I turn around and look towards the cars to see mom pulling out of the parking lot. Once we get inside we go to our lockers and get all our stuff and then head to our classes, while me and Matt are walking down the hallway too math class together holding hands people are staring at us with wide eyes and whispering to each other as we pass them, then I see kayla, ugh why'd I have to she her of all people today, we are going opposite ways in the hallway and when we get next to each other she sees our hands and puts her hand over her mouth in disbelief, so then I purposely step to the side while walking and run my shoulder into hers making her drop her things and while doing I say aloud "oops" loud enough for her to hear.

Then once we get to math class and walk through the doors everybody's eyes are on us. We go and sit down at our table which feels like its been  for ever since we last did.

"Tanners here.....Ellas here.......Morgan's here.....Y/n and Matthew are here...oh! Welcome back y/n and Matthew, you two and matthews brothers how long have you guys been gone now?" The math teacher asks us

"About a month and a half" matt speaks up before I could.

"oh ok, well you too have lots of work to catch up on" the teacher tells us.

"Ok" I say

And then the teacher walks back to his desk and starts teaching.

Time Skip to lunch:

Me and Matt are walking to lunch together holding hands and talking about anything and having a good time but then right before we get into the cafeteria we hear.

"Y/n is a whore, and Matthew is a cheater!" We hear someone speak loudly from the cafeteria so we run in there to see what was happening.

"oh speak of he devils" Kayla says before continuing "I was dating Matthew and then he cheats on me with y/n because she couldn't keep her filthy hands off him and seduced him!" Kayla yells to the half of the school which is in the cafeteria.

"WHAT?!" I blurt out very loudly

"Yea that's right y/n got with my boyfriend, knowing he was my boyfriend.

" HE WAS NEVER YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND KAYLA" I yelled at her

"Yes he was!" Kayla said

"NO YOUR WRONG, YOUR THE ONE WHO COULDNT KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM, AND WERE USING ME TO GET CLOSER WITH HIM" I screamed at her

"Ha like if you guys are even dating, you could never pull a man like him, only I can bitch" she talked back to me

"Well we are actually dating, and you've never even had a chance with him, its only in your fucking imagination that will never be true, and birch you've never pulled anyone in your whole life so please woman" I said snapping back at her.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, you wanna go?!" She said as she started to take off her ear rings.

"Yea lets go!" I said putting my hair up in a ponytail and making sure all my rings are facing outward.

Then she came up to me and hit me first (thats good if the other person your fighting hits you first, cause then you wouldn't be in as much trouble for starting the fight, just in case you didn't know) she hit in the chest so then I swung at her waist, then she swung her arm towards my body but I stopped it by grabbing her arm with both my hands and Then quickly walking behind her and pinning her arm back and then she swing her other arm back trying to hit me, then I let go of one of my hands off her arm and grab her other arm locking both of them in place  and then pulling them in more for them to cross so she can't hit me. And then I let her go and walk away, then I feel my hair getting yanked back, I quickly put my hand on her wrist and twist it as I turn around and see her other arm coming full speed towards my face, and before I could even think of doing something to avoid it a see the back of a hand right in front of my face, matt had caught Her fist before it touched me. And then I let go and start running and she chases me and then I turn around and see teachers holding down Kayla on the ground.

"crazy bitch" I mutter under my breath

____________________________________________________________________

Words:1131

This might be the only one tonight, I don't know but ill post another tomorrow hopefully. I didn't get into much description on the fight because I wanted it to be a small short one, and I got tired.