Chapter 27- Love Is Power

"Can you fight?" She asked looking at me with an unfamiliar look in her eyes.

"Why?" I demanded.

"We are being followed, I should've never brought you here, I'm sorry." she said shaking her head angrily.

"Who is following us?" I asked looking around freaked out. Suddenly three men appeared. They were dressed in all black covered in tattoos. The tattoos were snakes covering their bodies. I felt my heart drop looking at them. I looked at rin and seen her jaw clenched with anger. She stood in front of me pushing me behind her back.

"Oh rin, always getting into things you shouldn't be getting into." The man in the middle sighed.

"I won't let you kill her." She snapped, my eyes went wide and I clenched the back of her shirt not even noticing from panicking inside. She looked over her shoulder at me then back at the three men.

"Didn't Amelia want her dead?" He asked looking a rin curiously, he had an emotionless dead look in his eye that made me uneasy. I thought Amelia was intimidating but these guys made her look like the damn Easter bunny.

"We have new orders, from zero." Rin said carefully looking at them.

"And what are those." The man demanded.

"To bring her home to him." Rin explained putting her hands up in a plea.

"It's true" Amelia said coming into view.

"Zero wants the girl." Amelia sighed.

"I wonder why." The man smiled bitterly.

"That's above your head unless you want to start a war." Amelia snapped.

"Let me see her." The man said quietly. Rin and Amelia looked at each other quietly.

"The girl, let me see her." He demanded.
Amelia grabbed me harshly throwing me to the floor, I yelped in response. Rin rushed over to me and helped me up slowly. The man took a few steps toward me and grabbed my face roughly forcing me to look at him.

"Oh yeah, you look just like your daddy." He smiled coldly.

"Let me go." I snapped pushing him away. He smiled and licked his lips looking at me darkly.

"Feisty like your mom though." He said stepping back with the men.

"You two know I can't let you take her. Right?" He smirked darkly.

"Why is that." Amelia snapped.

"From orders on my end, she's next in line for Landon's title, my sons aren't taking orders from a bastard child who doesn't know one thing in what we do." The man said thickly.

"We would train her, it would be years before it came to that." Rin said angrily.

"Rin, ryan I need to see ryan. If there going to kill me...I need to say goodbye." I said quietly.

"They aren't killing you, I won't allow it." Rin said shaking her head.

"I have a feeling there isn't much we can do from stopping it." I said quietly. She looked down at me and shook her head.

"Smart, I'll give her that." The man said observantly.

"As I've said." Amelia sighed looking at me, was their remorse in her eyes?

"I'll turn myself into you, but I need time. I need time to say goodbye." I said looking at the three men. The two men on the side who didn't speak looked at the man in the middle quietly.

"I don't think I'll be able to do that." He said sternly.

"Why's that?" Amelia demanded.

"You guys could run, fight, plot. There are too many risks for me." He stated emotionlessly pale. He had a very dead look in his eyes, it made the air around us eerie.