Chapter 4- A Mothers Love

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked. The soft wind blew my hair behind my shoulders. I slowly sat down beside her and smiled softly, she looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Me and Sara got into a fight." I said quietly.

"And you and Jake as well." She stated.

"Yeah, i just feel like everything went wrong, This wasn't supposed to happen." I said softly.

"What?" She asked.

"I was supposed to have better control of my emotions." I smiled sadly.

"Impossible."
"emotions are not easy to control, I've tried for years." She said thoughtfully.

"You have those huh?" I laughed lightly. She smiled softly looking at the school from afar.

"Oh yeah." she sighed.

"You look so invincible." I said smiling looking at her smooth skin.

"The strongest people have had the toughest battles, is what my dad used to say." She smiled.

"Used?" I asked.

"Yeah, both of my parents died when i was 8." She said in a tone i was familiar with, it was dark and ghostly. Instead of asking a typical question that i'm sure she heard hundreds of times i slowly grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She looked down at our hands breathing out deeply and squeezed mine back.

"Thank you, for everything when we only just met today." I laughed. She smiled looking deeply into my eyes, my cheeks flushed warmly again making my heart rate race. She was so attractive. The bell rang and i snapped my eyes away from her and stood up my hand still in hers.

"Come on before we are late." I smiled. She pulled herself up using me for support and looked down at me just as she was about to say something the second bell rang.

"Shit let's go!" i yelled running.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3:00pm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sara was right every class i had, ryan was in which was kinda nice, we clicked so well and got along right away. I walked to my locker getting my bag and started walking to my car hoping to avoid Sara. Once i placed my hand on the car I was whipped around expecting to see Jake or Sara maybe even lily. But ryan was breathing hard looking down on me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Rylie, can....can i get your number." She asked sternly. I smiled kindly and grabbed her phone from her. I quickly put in my first and last name and typed my number in.

"Just be patient if i take a while to respond, i suck at being good at communication." I smiled.

"Okay, i'll do that." She smiled.

"It was really, refreshing, meeting you." I smiled as she turned around. She turned back around facing me with a soft gaze.

"I'd say that it was more refreshing, meeting you." She smiled. I tilted my head watching her, god she was gorgeous. Wait...what was i thinking. I quickly got into my car and rushed home.

Once i arrived home i sat in the driveway staring at the garage door deep in thought. The view in front of me melted away but was exactly the same, but only 3 years prior.

----3 Years ago----

My dad was mad, i could tell just by the red skin that it was getting brighter from the heated conversation.