Chapter 10- Friendly Advice

Last night's events rushed into the front of my head making my heart pound. Jake's cold hard smacks sent me up screaming in the bed. I felt my body shaking violently and my cheeks had tears pouring down. Ryan sat up holding me close and looking at me with wide eyes. I gripped her arm and breathed calmly. She brushed hair from my face tucking it behind my ear.

"You okay sunflower?" she asked curiously, with a worried glance.

"I'm Okay, i'm sorry for waking you." i said breathing roughly with more tears falling she turned my head to look at her and searched my eyes for more answers.

"Stop apologizing to me, you can't help it, what were you dreaming about?" she looked at me sadly and tiredly holding my cheek. Her eyes were pulling me in again, i didn't understand how i could be so intrigued and obsessed with someone. she was so gentle and calm and patient but was fierce and loyal. The traits mixed together pulled my heart strings just right.

"I just wish that things were different, that i didn't drag you in this." I sighed, dodging the question.

"You didn't drag me into anything, I chose you now let me make my choice, i'm happy with my choice." She smiled at me in the morning sun it kissed her skin making it look smoother than before.

"It was about Jake, just flashbacks." I sighed looking at the mirror. She was watching me closely and kissed my neck gently.

"You're safe now, i'll never ever let anything happen to you." she mumbled between kisses from my neck to my cheek. A soft moan escaped my lips and made me shake in excitement.

"Oh?" she smirked looking into my eyes. I breathed heavy looking at her quietly into her blue eyes. I pulled her forward leaning my forehead on hers. Her slight touch was enough to melt away every bad thought, every bruise, it was only good with her.

"You, drive me crazy." i said truthfully, breathing heavily.

"Good." she said in a low voice pushing me back into the bed crawling on top of me kissing my collar bone, up my neck and biting my jaw.

"Fuck." I sighed quietly. Our eyes locked.

She made me so damn nervous and excited just by her touch I slammed her down into me and smashed my lips into hers kissing her aggressively and hungry for more I moaned out into her mouth as her hand slid up my shirt making my back arch. She pulled away groaning a bit and breathing heavily.

"I've waited so long to be able to kiss your body, and feel your skin on mine." She panted weakly. I smiled looking at her and caressed her cheek.

"Me too." I whispered she rose an eyebrow and smiled slightly.

"I've admired you from the first day I seen you, you were like a ghost, I didn't even know how to process what I felt, I was pulled towards you like a trance, I never wanted it to stop." I said truthfully looking into her eyes happily.

"Smile and blush any harder and I might think you never wanna leave my side." She smiled down at me.

"I don't, I feel safe with you." I admitted nervously. She looked down at me seriously and shook her head.

"I'll stay as long as you need me to, you've been through a lot." She spoke softly playing with a piece of my hair. I put my hand under her shirt feeling her toned stomach.

"How are you so strong?" I asked quietly.

"Training. Lots of it." She said simply.

"What kind of training?" I asked curiously.

"Uhm, it's complicated I suppose." She smiled nervously. I smiled back looking at her curiously.

"Your so mysterious." I laughed lightly