Chapter 12- The Forbidden Fruit

Me and Ryan didn't come to much of an agreement that night in fact as soon as we got home Ryan went straight to bed after stitching up my forehead, how the hell did she know how to do stitches anyway, something was off. She was different from anyone else I had ever met. I no longer knew if that was a good or bad thing. I started to realize I may not have known my new girlfriend as much as I thought I did. The week at school dragged, me and Ryan stayed low key about us being together to give the school enough time to process me and Jake splitting. No one seemed to be too upset or surprised. I started to realize quickly that a lot of people thought I deserved better, it wasn't just Sara.
I was exhausted from the mind numbing week but was looking forward to this weekend. Sara was throwing her yearly party, girls only at her cabin. I had an advantage since my girlfriend was well, a girl. We could spend some time together get to know each other more maybe settle some of the differences. I didn't want to feel like a stranger with her anymore. Sara was so excited to get the hell out of town, I was too. Jake and coda had done what they were told, I would have if I had a gun to the back of the head as well. I walked out of school and smiled up at the sky thanking time for being on my side, it was Friday the long boring week was over with.
My first thought was Ryan Evans, my Girlfriend. I smiled at the thought shaking my head. That's crazy, my girlfriend. I couldn't believe it some mornings, I dreaded the night that she would no longer sleep in my bed.

"Hey there sexy." She pulled up smiling in a positive mood with her shades on rolling her window down, I looked around with wide eyes laughing at her.

"Can I give ya a ride?" She smiled smacking on some gum. I laughed hopping into her jeep and threw my bag back excitedly.

"I am so ready for the cabin." I smiled buckling my seat belt. She slammed on the gas sending us back into the seat.

"Me fucking too." She smirked looking me up and down. To be honest, there has been a lot of sexual tension between us this week, her gaze said it all. It was like she was undressing me with her eyes.
I was feeling it too I wanted to rip her nicely put-together button-ups and kiss every square inch of her body.
She never would voice it, but I could tell she wanted it and wanted it bad. We walked into the house grabbing our bags and packing things together quickly. I looked in my underwear drawer and found my red sparkly Victoria secret bra and panty set. I smiled up in the mirror and it quickly faded. I looked so happy, for the first time in a long time there was brightness to my eyes, my skin was smooth, tan, free from breakouts. I looked healthy. I smiled with tears in my eyes and felt one slip.

"Babe?" She questioned, my heart fluttered at the new word. Babe.

"Yeah." I smiled looking at her brightness. I quickly hid the underwear set for a surprise.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, approaching me cautiously she wrapped her hands around my waist slowly pulling me closer to her I put my hands on her fit arms, my yellow acrylic nails and tan skin made her look so pale.

"Nothing love, I'm just happy." I smiled looking up at her full of love. She smiled softly tucking some hair behind my ear and smiled brighter seeing the sunflower earrings.

"Your so fucking beautiful, I don't know what I did to deserve you." She said softly looking at me up and down.

"I could say the same, but I would be more accurate." I laughed while rolling my eyes.

"Sunflower, those are curse words we don't speak like that." She smiled with a devilish look in her.

She smashed her lips onto mine she made my head twirl around and quickly set me down. When she pulled away that same looming look waved over her face again. Lust. I smiled back away and grabbed my bag with all of my things. She grabbed hers as well and mine from me rushing downstairs throwing them in the back of the car.