Chapter 5- Jealousy?

I woke up in a very weird mood, i felt numb but was excited to see ryan. I got to ask her more questions today. I needed to know more about her. I finally got done straightening my hair and put on some light makeup and slid on some tight high waist jeans with a belt and a black long sleeved crop top. I found my vans and quickly put those on with some black socks. I found my moms locket she gave me and decided to wear that as well. I looked really good today and i didn't even like myself some days. I laughed to myself and felt the butterflies swarm in my stomach again. I looked down at my phone and saw a text from my mom saying she was in Iowa, The woman traveled quickly i'd give her that. I texted a quick drive safe text and walked downstairs. Sara was already eating her fruit bowl and handed me mine. I quickly ate and set the bowl in the sink.

"You seem in a hurry this morning?" she smiled at me curiously.

"Oh yeah i'm excited for art class." I smiled while walking to the car that Sara already started. We got into the car and buckled.

"For the interview project?" she asked curiously with a secret smile on her face, she didn't hide it well.

"Yeah there are so many questions i have." I smiled sweetly.

"As does everyone else." She smiled.

"Some people are jealous that shes even paying you any mind, or giving you the time of day." She said shrugging i thought about it for a moment and stopped, did this mean people where jealous of the friendship? How odd. Sara suddenly dialed a number and ryans voice came through, i slammed on the brakes almost hitting the car in front of us.

"Fuck!" Sara yelled as the tires screeched to a halt.

"What the fuck?! what happened are you guys OK?" Ryan asked.

"Rylie just wanted to kill us." Sara said sarcastically, I looked at her confused looking at her phone then back at her.

"we are getting coffee do you want some?" Sara smiled at me talking into the phone.

"Yeah that would be cool." ryan sighed into the phone.

"i texted it to you, rylie." ryan said over the phone my phone quickly went off.

"Okay." i smiled pressing my lips together making my way to caribou coffee.

"Rylie." Ryan said in a low voice.

"yeah?" i asked curiously driving in a daze.

"Drive safe, we have more questions to go over today." She smirked into the phone and then hung up abruptly.

"Looks like you're not the only one looking forward to that today." Sara smiled evilly.

"I guess so." i said quietly.

"How do you have her number?" I asked.

"I asked for it." Sara smiled looking out the window. Why did that low key bother me. We got the coffees and drove to the school getting there a bit early. We pulled in and ryan was walking towards us. she was wearing a muscle tee with a sports bra underneath and skinny jeans and vans as well all black in color, the bra however was a deep red, she looked so good. the sun hit her eyes making her squint at us. I stood up out of the car grabbing the coffees from the cup holder. Sara smiled at me and mouthed. 'shes checking out your ass' with wide eyes, i hit my head on top of the car squeaking i turned around and pressed my lips together, then i put the coffees on top of the car and grabbed my bag turning around and meeting her gaze. She stepped closer so i stepped back hitting the car and breathed shakily. She grabbed the coffee from behind me and looked at the flavor written on the cup. I looked stupid i'm sure. Sara was just smiling evilly from the sidelines and so was everyone else.