Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Harry's POV

I closed the door behind me as I walked out, a light breeze hitting my face, I just needed to calm down before I went back. I jogged down the front steps, following the path towards the beach, I figured a good twenty minute walk would calm me down a bit. I knew I was acting silly, but I couldn't help it, I had a bad feeling about Hayden but Niall wouldn't listen to me.

I knew Hayden was trouble, granted that I didn't actually know him, but I could tell he wasn't any good. I shook my head as I walked, not wanting to think about Hayden anymore, I had to clear my head before I saw Niall again. I was starting to calm down a lot, but I was still upset, it was the fact that Niall wouldn't even listen to me about Hayden. I couldn't believe Niall wouldn't even listen to me, I was his boyfriend, shouldn't my opinion matter?

I sighed and and ruffled my hair I reached the beach, I stood there and waved the tide come in, taking deep breathes to calm myself down. I could feel myself start to relax as I listened to the waves, I knew I needed to go apologise to Niall, he was probably mad at me for leaving like that. I closed my eyes for a minute and listened to the sounds, it was a little relaxing, but I felt really strange for some reason.

I opened my eyes and looked around, I felt like I was being watched, but there was nobody around me. Maybe I was just being paranoid, I decided it was probably time to head back to Niall, I knew he would begin to worry if I didn't. I loved Niall so much, nothing would change my mind about that, and I wasn't going to let my stupid jealousy get in the way of that. 

I stretched out slightly and looked at the ocean, staring at it for a few minutes, getting ready to head back to Niall. I sighed and shoved my hands in my pockets, turning around the start heading home, as I began to walk I starting tripping. I groaned lightly and closed my eyes tightly, I rolled onto my back, ready to get up as I felt something hit my head hard.

Causing my to black out. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I frowned slightly as I watched Harry walk towards the beach, I was a little upset that he just felt, but I knew he needed to calm down. I sighed quietly and headed into the kitchen, I needed to keep the food warm until Harry came back, I turned the oven onto low and put everything in the oven. I felt horrible for our fight, I knew Harry was really upset with me, and I felt bad that he burnt his hand too.

I sighed and sat down at the table, there wasn't much I could do right now, Harry would just be madder if I went after him. I let at watch to check the time, it was half past five, the sun would be setting in about an hour. I just hoped Harry get back before than, I knew he wouldn't take long though, at home he usually just walks down the road than comes back.

I ruffled my hair a bit and looked towards the front door, the guilt over Harry getting mad setting in, I should have agreed with him about Hayden. I didn't see what was wrong with Hayden really, he was a nice guy really, Harry was just a little jealous I guess. I sighed again and looked away from the door, waiting for Harry to get back, I yawned slightly and rested my chin in my hands.

Feeling a little dozy. . .

*~*

I must have dozed off for a little while, when I woke up, the sun was slowly starting to set over the water. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the time, I had been asleep for about an hour, which meant Harry would be back right? I got up from my seat and looked around, everything seemed untouched, and it was quiet. I left the kitchen and went down the hall, heading towards the bathroom first, I stopped at door and pushed it open.

I flicked on the light and looked around, opening the shower door, the bathroom was empty. I frowned slightly and headed to the bedroom, it was also empty, where on earth could Harry be? I sighed deeply, getting frustrated, surely Harry had came back by now. I ran a hand though my hair and left the bedroom, heading towards the living room, I wouldn't have thought Harry would have taken this long to come back.

As I began looking around the house I soon realised Harry wasn't here, and there was no sigh of him haven actually came back, which means he must have been pissed. I looked outside, noticing it was getting darker outside, it wasn't a good thing. The man who flew us here warned us about nighttime, he said to be extra careful when going out after sundown, apparently there were wild boar in the woods on the island.

I swallowed thickly and grabbed a flash light, luckily Hayden had told me how to protect myself from the boars earlier, which is was I bought an extra bag. I went over to the bag and grabbed the baseball bat, Hayden had let me borrow it while me and Harry were staying here, in case we wanted to be on the beach near dark.It was nice of him to do that, but I knew I would have to stay away from him now, but if I couldn't find Harry I would need his help.

Hayden knew the island better than anyone, he told me he had lived here ever since he was little with his mum and grandma, he said he used to explore the island a lot. I took a deep breath and headed outside, turning on my flash light I started walking, making sure I was on the pathway to the beach.

I scanned the area as I walked, keeping my eyes out for Harry, and for any boars that might be area. I sighed as I slowly made my way towards the beach, no sign of Harry anywhere, I was starting to worry. Harry said he'd come back, he would just not show up, I know Harry too well, he wasn't the type to just leave like that.

I bit my lip as I reached the end of the path at the beach, the area was completely empty, I could feel my heart beat start to quicken. I was getting a little scared now, this didn't feel right at all, where would Harry have gone? I ran a hand though my hair and looked around, trying to decide what to do, if I was going to go looking for Harry I would need help from the only person who could help.

I clutched my flashlight as I quickly made my way to Hayden's place, he was the only one that knew the island, he would be able to help me look for Harry. I made sure to keep an eye out for boars as I walked, I was scared to be out here without Harry, I bit my lip as I saw Hayden's place up ahead. It was really starting to get dark now, I was afraid Harry might get attacked out in the woods if he went there, I didn't want him to get hurt.

"Hayden!" I shouted as I knocked on his door.

"Hey Niall." Hayden said as he stepped outside.

"I need help. H-Harry got upset and left an hour go." I said shakily "He headed towards the beach but he isn't there!"

"Niall, calm down." Hayden said and chuckled "I saw Harry earlier when I was walking home. I'm sure his fine. Go home and rest, maybe he'll show up in the morning. If not I'll help you look."

I wiped my eyes and nodded, Hayden gently squeezed my shoulder before going back inside, I was getting really scared. I sniffled and walked off his porch, making my way back to mine and Harry's house, I just had a really bad feeling about all this. I headed down the path, not caring if I should be looking out for board, I missed Harry a lot. I wiped my eyes as tears fell, I knew I should have just agreed with him, now I don't even know where he is.

I went inside the house and gently closed it, I sniffled and headed into the kitchen, Harry special dinner would have to wait. I put all the food in the fridge and headed to the bedroom, I was going to do what Hayden and wait, it would do me no good going out in dark blindly. I pulled off my clothes and crawled into bed, tears swimming in my eyes, this was the first time in a year I've slept without Harry night it me.

"Good night Pookey." I whispered as fell asleep.

My mind filled with thoughts. . . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So what do you guys think? I finally got this uploaded. My niece is down tonight and I couldn't type on the computer :/ 

So I hope you like it! Tell me what you think! :)

Love,

-Katie xx