Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Liam's POV

"I kissed Hayden.."

I shot my head up and looked at Niall, my eyes wide, did he really just say that? Niall kissed Hayden? No, I refuse to believe that, Niall would never do that to Harry. Niall love Harry so much, but I don't know about so much as lately, maybe he had lost hope that harry would get better. It still wasn't right, maybe I didn't here him right, but I knew I hadn't.

I set my tea down and looked at Niall, his eyebrows were knotted close together, his eyes met my gazed slowly. As soon as Niall looked at me he looked at him lap, his head hung low, I frowned slightly as I looked at him, he was crying. I watched and tears dropped, landing on his hands, I got up and sat closer to him.

I gently began rubbing his back, hoping to calm him down, Niall seemed really upset by all of this. I didn't know what happened, but I had a feeling it was Hayden's fault, he probably got Niall drunk first. I frowned more as Niall began shaking, the last couple of days hadn't been easy for Niall, it was hard and he hated how Harry was acting around him.

"it's just.." Niall sighed and took a deep breath "I was upset about Harry.. I don't know why I did it."

"I-It's alright, Niall." I said softly and rubbed his back.

 Zayn had been right about Hayden I think, I saw that now, I didn't get why Louis didn't see that though. I sighed and got up, I went to the counter and grabbed a cup from the shelf, I poured Niall a cup of tea. I took the cup to Niall, gently setting it down in front of him, I sat down and watched Niall carefully.

Niall grabbed the cup, gently sipping out of it, I ruffled my hair and watched him closely. Niall leaned back in to the chair, I could tell he was upset, I didn't know how to help Niall at all. I leaned on he table and looked at him, I was a little mad that Niall kissed Hayden, but I didn't want to him upset even more then he was.

Even if I did give him a speech, which I won't, what good would it do? It would just make Niall feel more guilty then he already was, I didn't want that to happen. Niall set down his tea, running a hand though his hair, I was waiting for him to speak. Niall took a deep breath and looked at me, I could hear people moving about in the house, but I ignored it.

"I don't know what to do, Liam. I love Harry but with everything thing going on right now.. I-" Niall cut off as loud foot steps were heard "What the-?"

This can't be good. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I panted heavily as I slammed the bedroom door shut, I couldn't believe it, Niall was in love with me? Why didn't he tell me? Oh, that's right, I've been a complete asshole to everyone. I gasped as I felt a sharp pain on my ankle, I groaned and hopped over to my bed, crawling in and curling up on my side. Why me?

Why did all this have to happen to me? Did I do something wrong? Maybe I deserved this, maybe I did something to these four lads, this was my punishment. I don't know what I did, but I wanted it to stop, I wanted to feel normal again. I pulled the blankets over me, hot tears rolling down my cheeks, I didn't care though.

How could they all lie to me? Maybe I wasn't suppose to know, maybe the old me didn't even know, I was racking my brain to think. I came up with nothing though, but why was I crying though? Maybe I have feelings for Niall, I don't see why I wouldn't, Niall is a nice guy. He has bright eyes, they are almost like a sky blue.

I sniffled slightly, gently wiping my eyes, I didn't know what to do right now. I had so many questions, but I don't think anyone had the answers I was looking for, at least not here anyways. I sat up and looked towards the French doors, no one here could answer my questions, but I think I knew who could.

Hayden, he was the one that found me, he might be able to tell me what's going on around here. I pulled off the blankets and looked at my ankle, I didn't want to put any more weight on it, I looked around for something to steady myself. There was cane in the corner, I remember Zayn trying to get me to use it yesterday, I don't know how well it would work on sand though.

I got up from the bed slowly, hopping over to the door, I locked it and hopped to the corner. I grabbed the cane and gripped it firmly, I tried to slowly walk across the room with it, my ankle still hurt but not by much. I limped over to the French doors and opened them, I poked my head out and looked around, I heard a door on the door and jumped.

"Harry? Can I come in?" Niall's voice called out.

"Go away." I said firmly "I want to be alone."

Harry? Are you alright? Open the door." Niall called out and jiggled the door handle.

"I said, go away!" I shouted.

I stood still and waited, after a few minutes I heard foot steps walking away, I frowned and looked at the door. I felt horrible for yelling at Niall like that, it wasn't fair to him, I just need to find the answers to my questions. I sighed heavily and stepped out of the French door, I didn't know where Hayden lived, it couldn't be too hard to fine out though.

I limped slightly as I walked, I was determined to get the truth, someone had to know something. I was miss a big part of who I was, it scared me badly, what if I never remembered? What if I was stuck like this forever? I blinked back tears as I walked, I didn't want to think about that right now, I needed to concentrate.

I just hoped I didn't get lost. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think? I hope you all liked it! Also, I would just like to say thank you to everyone that has read The Cabin! 200K!! Unbelievable.

Love, Katie xx