Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Zayn's POV

Liam sat there silently, looking at me, he had an odd expression on his face. I could tell he was mad though, what I suppose to do, tell everyone what happened? Niall wold never believe it, he thinks there is nothing wrong with Hayden, which he is wrong about. I didn't want Niall to get hurt, not that he would, but I couldn't risk that.

I didn't want anyone else hurt, which is why this all had to end, tonight if possible. This is why I told Liam, he is the only one that can help, and the only sober one. I know he can help me, or at least I hope he can, he has to be willing to though. I kept staring at him, reaching up and ruffling my hair, Liam was just sitting there.

Liam sighed and rubbed his face, resting his elbows on his knees, I could tell he was trying to think of what to do. I sat there silently, letting him think, it was best not to disrupt Liam when he was planning. Liam st up and looked at me, he got up and went over to the door, locking it before looking back at me.

"Alright, we need a plan." Liam said and sat on the edge of the bathtub "We have to trick Hayden into admitting what he did."

"But how?" I asked him quietly.

Liam frowned and looked at me, he sighed and looked at the door, his eyebrows furrowed. I knew that look, I had seen it on his face one too many times, he was coming up with a plan. Liam sat there for a while, staring at the wall, he kept shaking his head, obviously disagreeing with himself a lot.

I wanted to chuckle, but I decided not to, Liam didn't like to be disturbed while thinking. After a few minutes, Liam began to smile, he obviously had a plan in mind. I smiled and looked at him, sitting up straight, this was going to be good, I could tell it would be. But would it work?

"I have an idea." Liam said and looked at me "I need you to distract the boys for me. I'm gonna get Hayden alone."

I nodded and looked at Liam, he told me a few things to distract them with, which would be hard. Liam said it would be easy, we just had to get them a bit more drunk, which wouldn't be hard at all. Liam would have to do the hard part, getting Hayden alone, I couldn't think of how he get Hayden to tell.

I know this was going to be hard, it's not an easy thing to do, getting someone to admit they hurt you.Besides, even if we didn't get Hayden to admit it, we would be going home after the storm. I could wait to go home, it would be nice to get away from here, I missed Molly a lot.

I hadn't talked to her since we got here, I couldn't get my phone to get a signal, it was never strong enough. Molly was very understanding though, she understood when I had to leave, Harry is one of my best friends and band mate. I couldn't let Harry be missing, if Harry had never came back, Niall would never forgive us or himself.

Liam and I finished planning, both standing up to leave the bathroom, he told me to get first and had into the living room. I reached over and gave him a quick hug, smiling softly at him, he grinned and patted me on the back. I chuckled lightly and went to the bathroom door, unlocking it, I opened the door and looked around.

The coast was all clear, I sighed lightly and stepped out, closing the bathroom door be hind me. I figured I'd like Liam come out in a few minutes, it would look less weird that way, or at least I thought so. I took a deep breath and walked down the hall, heading to the living room, I could hear laughing.

I entered the room and looked around, the boys and Hayden were sitting around laughing, taking shots of the alcohol that was left. I raised an eyebrow, looking at them as I crossed my arms, why on earth were they laughing? They were all clear very drunk, especially Harry, he looked like he was about to throw up though.

"Come on, Zayn!" Louis slurred out and laughed "Have a drink with us!"

This was going to end badly. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

"Have a drink with us!"

Zayn frowned and looked at us, crossing his arms tightly, he didn't look so happy with us. Okay, in truth, Harry was the only really drunk one. I was a little drunk, but not that bad, I was holding it together pretty well. Zayn sighed and sat down, sitting cross legged, behind him I could see Liam.

That's odd, why did it look like he came from the same direction as Zayn? Maybe he was in the bed room, but why? Then again, maybe he had to use the bathroom, it was quiet possible. I shook it off, trying not to think too much of it, I was still mad at him for earlier. Why does he have to act like an ass?

Earlier, he was getting very pissy with me, for some reason he didn't want Hayden to stay here tonight. In all honesty, I didn't want him here either, I just couldn't say that in front of Niall. He seemed so excited to have Hayden here, I didn't want to crush him, he hadn't been very happy the last couple of days.

I reached up and ran a hand though my hair, I watched quietly as Harry got up, quietly stumbling towards the bathroom. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly, but shrugged it off, he was probably going to throw up. Niall looked up at Liam and began to giggle, he was starting to get a little too drunk, I grabbed the bottles and looked at him.

"That's enough for now I think." I said and hiccuped.

"Let me take those, Lou." Liam said and grabbed the bottles "Hayden, could you help me make some tea and bring it in?"

Hayden nodded and stood up, typical Liam, trying to sober us up with tea. I yawned slightly and stretched out, hiccuping again, I watched quietly as Hayden followed Liam. I narrowed my eyes slightly, I didn't like how close Hayden was following, too close for my liking. What game was he playing at?

Niall laughed loudly, I turned my head to look at him, he had staked the empty shot glasses on Zayn's head. I sighed and shook my head, Zayn didn't look very happy. Niall grabbed the glasses and frowned, he mumbled something about being grumpy, then stood up.

I frowned slightly and watched him, he started to head towards the kitchen, Zayn tried to stop him but failed. Zayn sighed and bit his lip, looking back behind him, what's gotten into him? His acting all strange, like his waiting for something bad to happen, but why would he be?

I opened my mouth to speak, but didn't get the chance, there was suddenly a large smashing sound from inside the kitchen. Maybe Niall had drunkly dropped the shot glasses? Zayn turned his head and looked at me, we weren't sure what to do, maybe it was just an accident.

We both sat there quietly for a moment, it felt like an hour, but in reality it was probably thirty seconds. When I thought everything was okay, the was a large, roaring shout. I made me start to tremble slightly, I knew whose that voice was, and it was pissed. It was someone I wouldn't want to mess with when they were mad.

Harry. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you guys think? This is kind of the climax of story. I know I'm posting this a day earlier then planned, but, I've been feeling in the writing mood lately so. I don't know, chapter twenty could be up sometime the middle of next week. Depends, It's gonna be a bit of a long one I think.

Once I am finished with this Narry story, I will start working on the Nouis story. Hopefully It's good, but I don't know. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide that.

- Katie xx