Lost in Paradise {Sequal to The Cabin} - Narry Storan

So this is the sequal to The Cabin. If you haven't read that, read it first :) Hope you guys like this! Also, this is dedicated to jenica97 who helped me work out a plot line. Only she knows what'll happen ;) hehe

-Katie xx

9/5/12013 The cover was made by LoisMarieRadymska :)

Prologue 

Niall's POV

It had been almost a year since we had been to the cabin, a year next week that is, which meant me and Harry were coming up on our one year anniversary. Harry had been walking around the apartment all excited, I wasn't sure why, he was a man of mystery really. I knew he was up to something, he hadn't looked so happy in weeks, months really. It had been a bit of a rough year, for all of us really, well everyone but Zayn.

It took Zayn three months, but he finally told us about Molly, they were planning to move in together next week. They were really cute together, and she wasn't crazy, a little weird at times but not crazy. Liam insisted on doing a background check on her, which we didn't tell Zayn, it was for the best really. Liam and Louis had been doing great, Louis was slowly letting Liam drive his car, but only to the store and back.

Harry and me, we were doing great, as long as we stayed out of large crowds. The fans still went crazy when they saw us, couldn't understand why, we were just being ourselves really. We spent a lot of time having dates at his or my apartment, which got old, so he basically forced me to live with him. Lets just say, I didn't complain about it that much, I just went with it. Now, we rarely leave to go on dates, we usually do other things.

"Niall, I'm back with the lads!" Harry's voice called out from the front door.

I was currently in our bedroom, which felt weird to still think, everything was ours. I smiled to myself and got out of bed, it was mid afternoon I think, I hadn't been up very long and I was still naked from last night. Harry and I had a pretty good system, every other night around eleven o'clock, we'd have the same fight. Who would put the dishes in the dish washer, which of course, was always me. But I really didn't mind, Harry always made it up to me, which was nice.

I pulled on a pair of boxers and looked for some pants, which I couldn't find, what the hell happened to my clothes? I sighed and grabbed some sweats of the floor, I slipped them on and looked around for a shirt, I smiled and grabbed Harry's bed shirt that was on the floor. Putting on the shirt, I headed out the room and downstairs, I could could smell food.

I smiled and bounced into the kitchen, Louis and Liam were sitting at the table joking around, which was rather cute. Zayn, of course, was texting Molly on his phone while she was at work or something. I smiled and saw Harry at the fridge, perfect time to sneak up on him, I smiled and crept over towards the fridge. I lunged and hugged him tightly, he laughed and turned around in my arms, smiling down at me.

"Look who finally got out of bed. It's four o'clock, Ni." Harry said and gave me a wink.

"Weren't my fault." I said with a grin and grabbed a beer before hoping up on the counter "What's for dinner?"

"Not that." Harry said and grabbed the beer from me "I bought wine and Nandos. So no beer."

I chuckled softly and hopped off the counter, Harry smiled and pecked me on the lips, I blushed and turned to face the other boys. They were all trying to hold back a laugh, I held up my hand and gave them the finger, causing them to burst out laughing. I shook my head and looked over at Harry, he was putting Nandos on plates and pouring wine, he looked so cute.

I wrapped my arms around him and smiled, he leaned into me as he worked, I could see him blushing slightly. When he was finished, we all grabbed out plates and glasses, heading into the living room. This was a typical Friday night, I heard a knock at the door, raising an eyebrow as Zayn quickly left the room. I had a feeling Molly had arrived, she was very nice and very pretty, she kept Zayn happy.

I shook my head and sat down on the couch, Harry smiled and sat beside me, he looked a little happier then normal. That was a bit strange, I had never seen Harry look that happy, he seemed excited. I shook it off and began to eat as Molly came in with Zayn, she looked a little tired though. I think she had just gotten off of work, I picked up my glass of wine and took sip, licking my lips slightly.

Zayn headed out the room and into the kitchen, Molly sat in the love seat and smiled at us all, bursting into laughter as she looked at Harry. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him, Harry had sauce all over his face, I bit my lip and tried not to laugh. Harry had turned bright red in the face, I smiled softly and grabbed a tissue, gently wiping the sauce off his face.

"Thanks, Ni." Harry whispered and kissed my cheek.

"No problem." I said softly.

Once Zayn came back into the room, we all started chatting about everything, and laughing at Louis' jokes. When I had finished eating, I curled up next to Harry on the couch, resting my head on his shoulder. Harry smiled and put his arm around me, it felt really nice, it was nice just being able to relax and spend time with Harry and our friends. It was almost impossible to be out alone, the fans were everywhere, it was a little annoy but we understood why they did it.

I cuddled up to Harry a little more and smiled, he chuckled lightly and held me close, kissing me on the top of the head. I blushed deeply and bit my lip, Harry was being so sweet today, I knew he was up to something though I could just tell. Harry squeezed me a little bit a got up, he gave me a smile and left the room, I wasn't sure what was going on at all.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the others, they were trying not to look at me, continuing on with their conversation. Why were they acting so strange? I frowned slightly and slumped down in the couch, wondering where Harry went to, altough he probably just went to the bathroom or something. I ruffled my hair a bit and heard foot steps, Harry was coming back down the hall, I planned on finding out what was going on.

I sat up straight and watched as Harry entered the room, his hands behind his back, what was he hiding? I cocked an eyebrow and watched him, Harry sat next to me and smiled, handing me an envelope. I looked at it and slowly took it from him, wondering what it could be, a letter maybe? A card? But that would make no sense, he had no reason to, maybe it was something else.

I opened up the envelope and looked inside, pulling out two plane tickets, furrowing my eyes in confusion. I looked at the location, noticing it was for Florida with a connecting flight, but to where? I looked at the day and my eyes widened, I couldn't believe it, it was for tomorrow! I set the plane tickets down and looked at Harry, still confused about everything, what was going on? I was about to speak when Harry shook his head, smiling softly at me, those damn dimples showing.

"I'm taking you away for our one year anniversary!" Harry said excitedly and smiled "We will be gone for three weeks. Pack summer clothes."

"Oh Harry!" I squealed and hugged him tightly.

Harry laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around me, smiling lightly, I buried my face in his chest. I couldn't believe it, me and Harry could actually be alone, we could go out and be ourselves. I smiled softly and looked at Harry, his green eyes bright and playful, he looked so happy. Although, he was probably thinking the same about me, and I was happy.

I smiled softly and leaned in, wiggling my eyebrows at him, Harry smirked and leaning forward. I chuckled and began kissing him, cupping his cheeks gently, I smiled softly and closed my eyes. His lips felt so soft and warm, I never understand how he got them that soft, I heard snickering and pulled away. I blushed and looked over, the boys had been watching me and Harry. Molly was giving Zayn a look, to which he stopped laughing at once.

Harry chuckled softly and pulled me into another kiss, I couldn't believe how lucky I was, we'd be alone for three whole weeks. I wasn't sure where we where going, but I was excited, anywhere with Harry was good. I smiled softly and looked at Harry, I couldn't be more happy then I was, just me and Harry, it was going to be amazing.

A stress free vacation. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think of the prologue? Updates will probably be on Wensdays or Tuesdays. Thursdays are the days I update on Unspoken which is my Larry story.. Which I hope you all check out, it'll get better. I promise.

So anyways, leave your comments below and if you read my Larry story tell me what you think! Thank you :)

Love, Katie xx