Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

Liam's POV

I rolled over, cuddling into Louis next to me, I wasn't ready to get up yet. I could the rain outside, it was a gentle rain, not like the pounding we had last night . Although, last night was absolutely crazy, I never thought anything like that would happen. I'm glad Niall punched Hayden in the face, if he hadn't, I would have.

When I had got Hayden into the kitchen, it was a little hard trying to get hi to talk, he was being very quiet. I tried to get him to talk, but it didn't work very well, I was still curious what made Harry remember. Maybe it was best I didn't ask, he remembered, and that was all that was important. I didn't feel like pressing the issue anyways, Niall seemed ten times happier, which was good.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, pulling my body closer, I smiled softly as I realized to was Louis. I opened my eyes slowly, looking up at Louis, his eyes were still closed but I was certain he was awake. I leaned forward, gently kissing his lips, Louis slowly began to open up his eyes. I smiled softly, his blue eyes looking down at me, he looked so cute when sleepy.

"Hey.." Louis whispered and looked at me.

I smiled softly, gently pecking his lips, his voice sounded so sexy in the morning. I leaned forward, resting my head on Louis' chest, it was warm and firm. Louis was quiet fit, we would often work out together, but not lately we hadn't. The reason we hadn't worked out together, had to to with his broken wrist, and the story behind it.

I admit it, it was entirely my fault Louis broke his wrist, but I couldn't help it. Here is what happened. One day, I had decided to go for a jog, Louis never went on jogs with me before but I asked him. Louis agreed and we both jogged to this park, if you could call it that, it had a lot of trees and wasn't much of a park.

As we were jogging, we decided to take a break, well that didn't work out so well. I had started eying Louis up, he had given me that damn smirk that he does. Next thing I know, we are heavily kissing, I should have stopped before that point. I guess I shouldn't have pressed against him, but I did, next I know we are on the ground and his screaming.

It was a little awkward really, they were people near by, they thought I was trying to rape him. That was until a teenage girl recognized us, which was lucky, it was still a little awkward and embarrassing. Louis was still mad at me because of it, it took him a few days to let me kiss him, which did lead to sex.

"Lou?" I whispered softly and looked up at him.

"Yeah?" Louis yawned, glancing down at me.

"I'm sorry I made you break your wrist.. I shouldn't have let myself get worked up like that." I said quietly and looked down.

"Don't." Louis whispered and lifted my chin up, pecking my lips "I love you."

I smiled softly, looking at him, I heard this gagging noise and sat up. Zayn was awake and looking at us, I chuckled softly, shaking my head. Zayn must be in hell right now, he was the only one with partner, which is why we were going home as soon as we could. We didn't want Zayn to suffer too much.

I stretched out, yawning lightly, I looking across the room and smiled. Niall was curled up next to Harry's side, Harry's arm draped around Niall, it was the cutest thing ever. I stood up, grabbing my robe from the floor, the belt on it was missing. Louis had a great idea, we used my robe belt for the bathroom door, we had tied the other end to something sturdy.