Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Niall's POV

I stormed out the cabin, slamming the door behind me, I couldn't believe them! How could they be having sex at a time like this? Harry had gone out alone, he was injured to, I didn't want him getting more hurt then he already was. I sighed lightly and ran a hand though my hand, I looked around and spotted a tree, heading over and sitting down.

I was getting frustrated, nobody was taking this situation seriously, it's like they didn't care. I sighed slightly and kicked off my shoes, digging my toes into the sand, I loved how it felt between my toes. I leaned against the tree, closing my eyes slowly, I had a lot of things on my mind. I wanted to leave this place the only problem was the weather, it was due to storm.

The earliest we could leave was the day after tomorrow, the storm was suppose to be pretty nasty too, that's was I wanted to find Harry. I wanted to get Harry home, to explain everything to him, I was scared to do that. I didn't know how Harry would take it, I was afraid of what would happen when he remembered, he'd hate me for kissing Hayden.

I groaned lightly and opened my eyes, my head was pounding terribly, I sighed slightly and looked around. In the distance I could see Zayn, he was talking to someone down the beach, an older lady I think. I glanced around to see if anybody else was here, there was a couple I had never seen before, they were laying on the beach.

I looked down at my feet and sighed, wiggling my toes about, I was sick of being on this island. To be quite honest, I was head bored, I had nothing to do. I sighed and looked down the beach, there was two men far down the beach, they were walking this way. I pulled out my feet, dusting the sand off my feet, I stood up and stretched out.

"Niall!"

I turned around as I heard my voice being called, wondering who was calling for me, I looked around to see one of the two men waving at me. I frowned slightly and looked at them, they were getting closer, but who was calling for me? I smiled slightly as Harry came into view, he was standing next to a very tall man.

The man next to Harry, in all honesty, he was a little scary looking. I bit my lip and looked at Harry, then down at his right leg, he had a make shift cast on. I raised an eyebrow, looking back up at Harry, he smiled shyly at me. I was about to ask what was going on, when Liam and Louis came running over, looking at me.

"Niall, we are so sorry about-" Liam started but I cut him off.

"Just forget it, Liam." I said and turned to Harry "Where did you get the cast?"

"Oh from Mr Robert." Harry said and pointed to the man next to him, looking up at him "Thank you for everything."

The man, Mr Robert, nodded and squeezed Harry's shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows, watching him turn and walk away, why did he look so familiar? I shrugged it off and looked at Harry, he was starting to wobble a bit, I went over and helped him stand up. I started helping him towards the house, ignoring Louis and Liam, I was mad at them.

I helped Harry inside and into the living room, setting him in a chair, I ran a hand though my hair and sighed. I looked around, carefully sitting down on the couch, I was starting to get stressed out about this whole thing. I just wanted to go home, I sighed and leaned back in the couch, I could heard the front door opening behind me.