Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV

I stumbled slightly as I walked, the sand was very hard to walk on, I could see a house coming up in front of me. But the question was, was this Hayden's house? I bit my lip slightly as I limped towards it, my ankle was throbbing, but I couldn't care very much. I was determined, I knew someone knew something about what happened, none of the boys would give me a straight answer.

It was a little strange, Niall and Louis both seemed to think I was stacked by something, which quite possible. On the other hand, Zayn and Liam seemed to think someone attacked me, but who? I didn't think I had any enemies, at least not here, how could I? I don't think someone followed me here, even so, I didn't have any idea who.

I didn't know why someone here would do this, maybe I made them mad, I was hoping Hayden would know something about all of this. I carefully began making my way up the steps, I was trying not to think about the pain in my ankle, which hurt a lot. Before I could take another step, I heard a voice call out, I turned my head and looked around.

"Can I help you?" A male voice said.

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly, I was suddenly face to face with an older gentleman, I knew this couldn't be Hayden. Hayden was around Niall and mine's age, this man was older, possibly around my dad's age. I had a feeling this was the man's house, which is why he was giving my a look, although it was probably because I was staring at him.

"Erm," I mumbled and bit my lip "I'm looking for Hayden?"

"I wouldn't go near that boy if I was you." The man said darkly.

I frowned slightly and watched him, he went over to a pile of logs, next to it was an axe. Who was this man? Why didn't he like Hayden very much? This was all getting rather confusing, this man was giving me more questions then answers, which wasn't helpful at all. I looked down at my feet, trying to walk down the steps carefully, I needed to know who this man was.

I held onto my cane as I walked, watching the man infront of me, he picked up to axe and grabbed a log. This man had quiet the bushy beard, he was about my height, but also large. When I mean large, I don't mean fat, he was quiet wide with huge forarms. To be honest, I was was a little scared of him, but who wouldn't be?

I watched carefully as he set the log down on a tree stump, I flinched slightly as he swung the axe down, splitting the wood in half. I gulped and looked at the wood as it fell,this was a man I didn;t want to get mad, I could tell that right now. I looked up at him and cleared mt throat, wanting to speak with him, he turned his head and looked at me.

"What's the matter with Hayden?" I asked "I need to speak with him. I think he can help me."

"You don't want his help, boy." The man growled "I suggested you go home and forget about him."

"No!' I shouted and gripped my fists "Someone on this island knows how I lost my memory! I want answers!"

The slammed the axe into the tree, glaring over at me, I held onto my cane tightly. He walked over to me and looked down at me, staring at me with strangely familar hazel eyes, I felt like I had seen them before. I swallowed thickly as the man stared at me, I was a little nervous to be honest, I was tiny compared to him.

He looked me up and down slowly, his eyes falling on my foot, I was debating to just run away. Before I decided to run, he pointed towards the house, not saying a single word. I bit my lip and glanced over, I think he wanted me to go inside, which I was a little nervous about. I looked at him again and he was still pointing to the house, I had nothing to loose, I decided to risk it.