Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Harry's POV

"Liam!" I called out.

I had somehow reopened one of my wounds, it was bleeding a little, but not a lot. Liam came in the room painfully slow, like this was a time to be slow about things, I frowned slightly and held out my arm. Liam sighed and grabbed the first aid, they had been keeping it beside the bed, it was it clean my cuts twice a day.

Liam sat on the bed and opened the first aid kit, I held out my arm carefully, Liam grabbed my wrist and jerked it closer. I bit my lip as I looked at him, he didn't have to be so rude to me, he wasn't even saying anything to me. I flinched as Liam began cleaning off the blood, it stung a little bit, which I hated a lot.

I frowned slightly and looked around, it was almost dark outside, I wonder what the other boys were doing. I looked over at Liam, watching as he cleaned the wound, I sighed quietly and bit my lip. I knew I had been a bit horrible today, I didn't really know why, I guess because I was scared about not knowing who they were.

"Where is Niall?" I asked out of the blue.

"Out." Liam answered bluntly.

I was about to asked where when Louis came in the room, Liam began wrapped in a bandage, Louis sat on the bed and watched Liam. It looked like he wanted to say something, but something private, I pulled my arm away as soon as Liam finished wrapping my arm. Louis cleared his throat and whispered to Liam, he frowned and looked over at Louis, Liam nodded and got up.

Without another word, Liam left the room, I frowned slightly and looked over at Louis. I wanted to know what was going on, but I knew there was a slim chance Louis would tell me, they didn't seem to like me very much here. I didn't get why, I hadn't done anything to them, or had I? I don't really have much of a memory to back that up, it's hard telling, I might be a huge asshole to them.

I sighed and looked down at my hands, I didn't know what to say right now, Louis was just staring at me. I bit my lip, glancing up at Louis, he was giving me a concerned look. He scooted closer to me and touched my shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze, I sighed and looked at him. Louis was more gentle then the others, he seemed kinder, the others seemed to act like they were hiding something.

"It's okay, Harry. Liam has jut uh, gone to see to Niall." Louis said quietly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

I was feeling a little worried, I sat up and looked towards the door, what was wrong with Niall? Was he hurt? I suddenly felt so worried about him, I also felt horrible for earlier, he didn't deserve that. I don't even know why I've been so upset, maybe it's because I don't know anyone, or maybe because I don't want them to treat me like a baby.

"Niall is uh.. Throwing up." Louis mumbled.

What?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

I walked out the bedroom and headed to the living room, Louis told me Niall was drunk and throwing up, which I was kind of mad about to be honest. I stormed in to the living room, seeing Niall laying on the couch, he was groaning quiet heavily. I ran over to him and kneeled down, moving the hair out of his face gently, I was fuming.

I knew who was responsible for this, and I was pissed, Hayden was in trouble this time. I stood up and looked around, seeing Hayden across the room. I was going to give a piece of my mind, I was so angry, where does he get off letting Niall get drunk like that? I stormed over to him, glaring as he back against the wall, he was scared but I didn't care.

"How dare you get him drunk?!" I shouted at him "Get out of here!!"

Hayden flinched slightly as he looked at me, I wasn't messing around, I couldn't believe he let Niall get drunk. Niall being upset and drunk wasn't good, he usually got more upset, which wasn't good at all in my opinion. I watched closely as Hayden began to leave, his gaze turning to look at Niall, he frowned slightly then left.

I crossed my arms as I watched him, I didn't want him near Niall alone, not even for a minute. I glanced over at Zayn who was just staring at me, I knew he hated when I yelled like that, but I was pissed at Hayden. I sighed and went over to Niall, as I walked over he grabbed the trash bin to throw, I crinkled my nose slightly as I watched.

I sat down on the couch and looked at Niall, I reached over and gently rubbed his back, he sat up and wiped his mouth. He looked at me and broke down crying, he was talking but I couldn't understand a word, his accent was somehow thicker. He was going on about Harry I think, I couldn't tell though, but I was able to make out his name.

Niall was quite drunk, usually when he was this heavily drunk, he wouldn't remember anything in the morning. Which was usually best, he hates throwing up, I don't think he'll want to remember this in the morning. I sighed softly and rubbed his back gently, Niall groaned and laid down on the couch, his eyes closing slowly.

I heard foot steps coming towards the living room, they sound quick, but there was also a thumping sound. I looked up to see Louis enter first, I could instantly tell that he was upset, I frowned and looked at him worriedly. Harry came limping into the room, he looked at Niall and went over to him, frowning slightly.

"Harry, get back to your room."  I said and stood up beside him.

"No, I want to know if Niall is okay." Harry said and frowned "What's wrong him?"

"Zayn, take him to his room." I said and looked over at Zayn.

Zayn got up and went over to Harry, putting an arm on his waist gently, Harry started to pull away. Zayn grabbed his waist and began pulling him to his room, I sighed and watched Harry thrash about wildly, something changed in Harry. I made me a little sad to see Harry like this, he used to be so happy and carefree, he was just so different right now.

As if on queue, Niall started throwing up again. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think? It's probably not any good :/

If you read my chapter and voted on the next pairing, thank you! If you haven't, go do it on that chapter! I'll decided the winner in a few weeks! :)

- Katie xx