Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Niall's POV 

I shuffled into the kitchen, shoving my hands in my pockets, I felt horrible. I had a feeling Harry overheard Liam and I, but I wasn't sure, maybe he was just being grumpy. I sighed quietly as I sat down at the table, Liam raised an eyebrow at me, I just ignored him. I had too much on my mind to care, I didn't get it, why did all this have to happen?

I wish we had stayed in England, at least I would still have Harry, and I wouldn't feel so terrible all the time. I leaned back in my chair and looked out the window, maybe a bit of fresh air would help, altough I knew it wouldn't. I was about to get up when I saw something, or someone for that matter, I gasped and quickly stood up.

I ran over to the window and stared out it, I could see Harry limping down the beach, what on earth was he doing though? Liam quickly joined me by the window, I heard him gasp when he spotted Harry, he wasn't supposed to be walking on that ankle. I bit my lip and looked over at Liam, wondering what we should do, he just continued to look out the window.

"Let him go." Liam said quietly and went over to the kitchen table.

"Are you crazy? He could get lost and get hurt ag-" I started but was cut off.

"I don't think he will, Niall. I have a feeling where his going." Liam said darkly.

Before I could ask what that meant, Liam had left the room, what is going on with everyone? I groaned lightly, banging my head against the wall, how was any of this fair? I just wanted Harry back, I wanted to be with him, to be able to hold him. I sighed and leaned against the wall, Zayn came in and looked at me, frowning slightly.

Zayn looked at me and pointed to my forehead, I frowned slightly and went over to a mirror, looking at my forehead. It was red from where I banged in against the wall, I groaned lightly and turned around, walked forward and bushed past Zayn. I needed fresh air, I had a lot to think about, I didn't know what I would do without Harry.

I went though the living room where Louis was, he was sitting on the could reading a book, his broken wrist resting on the side. I ran a hand though my hair and grabbed my phone, I was taking it with my just in case, I didn't know how long I would be gone for. I opened the door and looked around for the others, they were all busy, I stepped out the house and started walking.

I just wanted Harry back with me. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I turned a page in my book and looked up, I had just heard the front door shut, I turned around and looked at the door. Niall must have gone out for a walk, probably to go see Hayden, I didn't know why Liam and Zayn don't like him. Hayden seemed like a nice enough guy, he was nice to Niall, he seemed to be the only one to try and cheer Niall up.

I ran a hand though my hand as Liam entered the room, he had his jogging clothes on, tank top and shorts. I looked up at him and bit my lip, Liam looked so sexy in his tank top, he always did when he worked out. I licked my lips and stared at him, I cursed to myself when he started doing his warm ups, I was sure he was still mad at me though.

Liam turned and looked at me, I blushed and looked down, I didn't want him to snap at me for staring at him. Liam sat down on the couch and turned my head, making my look at him, I avoided his gaze though. Liam could get a little mad at me sometimes, he was scary when mad, I didn't want to upset him even more.

Liam turned my head again so I was looking at him, he was giving me puppy dog eyes, he knew I couldn't resist that look. I looked at him softly and leaned in, kissing him on his nose, I could tell he was sorry about earlier. Me and Liam have this thing, whenever we are sorry, the other kisses them on the nose to show they aren't mad.

Liam let out a sigh of relief and looked at me, he started to smile softly at me, I loved that smile. I smiled slightly at him and pecked his lip, causing him to blush lightly, he was so cute. I heard someone clear their throat, causing me to jump away from Liam, I turned around and looked up at Zayn.

"I'm going down to the beach. I'll be back later." Zayn said and rolled his eyes at us.

I blushed deeply and looked down, I heard Zayn walk to the door and open it, soon followed by the sound of it shutting. I looked over at Liam and watched him stand up, I sighed quietly and leaned back in the couch, picking up my box again. The house was extremely quiet, I found it a bit strange to be honest, it was a little eerie.

In fact, it was a little too quiet, I put my book down and looked around the room. Niall had gone out for a walk, Zayn went down to the beach, and Liam was with me. Where was Harry? I got up and headed to the back of the house, I put my hand on the bedroom door knob and tried to open it, it was locked. I frowned slightly and went into the living room, looking at Liam, he was now doing sit ups shirtless.

"Um, Liam?" I asked and cleared my throat "Why is Harry's door locked?"

"Oh, he must of locked it before he left though the French doors." Liam said as he looked at me "I'm sure his fine, don't worry."

I frowned slightly and crossed my arms, looking at him, how could he let Harry just wonder around like that? I sat down on the couch and glared at him, Liam looked at me and frowned, he got up and came over to. I looked up at him as I glare, he was trying to give me puppy dog eyes, I frowned slightly and looked at him.

I sighed and ran my hand though my hair, looking down at the cast on my right hand, it was Liam's fault my hand was in a cast. I was a bit of a long story, and kind of embarrassing for us both, I wasn't going to tell the boys the real story tough. I told hem I broke it skate boarding, which was a lie, but they didn't need to know.

I looked over as Liam sat down, he was giving me an apologetic look, I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. I sat there for a few minutes, letting him rub my shoulder, I sighed softly and looked up at him, he was watching my closely. I leaned up and pecked his lips, I couldn't stay mad at him forever, I smiled softly and sat up. I ran a hand over his chest and looked at him, we hadn't had alone time since before we came here, I knew we had a good couple of hours before someone came back.

I think it was time we had a little fun around here. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? I decided to post this early cause I'm going be 'sociable'. *le sigh*

BUT!!! I GET TO EAT BBQ SO IT'S ALL GOOD. YAY. LOVE YOU GUYS.

- Katie xx