Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Harry's POV

"Careful, Liam!" I shouted.

Liam rolled his eyes at me, helping me out of the tub, well excuse me. I had decided to have a little bath, to try and relax, it was a little hard with my new case on. I sighed quietly as Liam set me on the toilet lid, looking at me, I ran a hand though my hair and looked up at him. Liam rubbing my arm and looked at me, I sighed slightly and watched him leave, closing the door behind him.

Today had been a long one day, I had a lot going on in my head, I didn't want to concern the others with it. Well, at least not right now, it wasn't the right time. I sighed lightly and grabbed my clothes, I picked up my shirt and slipped it on, taking off the towel around my waist. I put on my boxers and finished getting dressed, wearing a pair of sweats, Niall said he was making dinner.

I grabbed my cane and took a deep breath, I carefully stood my self up, hobbling towards the bathroom door. As soon as I left the bathroom, I could smell the food, it smelt amazing. I smiled softly and made my way to the kitchen, when I entered, I saw Niall working around the kitchen. He looked so cute, wait, did I just call him cute?

Okay, I admit it, I was falling for Niall badly. I couldn't figure it out, I barely knew these guys, or at least in my current state. Niall kissing Hayden still bothered me, I didn't know why either, but I still had feelings for him. I smiled lightly and looked on the counter, Niall turned and looked at me, smiling softly at me.

"Hey you, have a good shower?" Niall asked me and smiled.

"Yeah, food smells amazing. What is it?" I asked curiously and peered into a pot.

"Chicken in lemon-caper sauce." Niall said and grinned at me.

I smiled and sniffed what was in the pan, it must have been the sauce, it smelled amazing. I nodded softly and stood up straight, heading to the living room, I looked towards the window and gasped. I could see Zayn stumbling towards the house, his hand pressed against his head, I quickly made my way to the front door and opened it.

Zayn stumbled in and fell on his arse, his head was bleeding, I bit my lip as Liam came rushing over. How on earth did Zayn get hurt? Liam made Louis go and get the first aid kit, he ran off as Niall came rushing in, helping Zayn up. They carried him over to the couch, gently setting him down, Zayn groaned and looked around.

"What happened?" I asked.

I sat next to him, looking at him worriedly, he had blood on his forehead. Zayn groaned and closed his eyes, mumbling something about falling, it must have been one hell of a fall. I heard foot steps and turned around, Louis came over and set down the first aid kit, opening it up. Is this what it was like with me?

I could feel my heart beating in my chest, it was a terrible feeling, people around me were getting hurt. I knew the reason why. Hayden. This was all his fault, I knew it was, Mr Robber told me it. Hayden was dangerous, I was told he would torment people, that he would hurt them if he didn't get his way. I as afraid, really afraid, what if Hayden hurt Zayn?

I swallowed thickly and looked at Louis, watching him clean Zayn's wound, it was small but still looked painful. Zayn flinched and hissed at Louis, feeling him put disinfectant on the wound, Louis rolled his eyes and cleaned the cut. Louis bandaged it up and put away the kit, looking up at Zayn, like he was waiting for him to speak.

"I-I fell and hit my head on a rock." Zayn mumbled "It's no big deal."

Alright, well no sleeping for a little while." Louis said softly "You might have a concussion."

Zayn nodded and stood up slowly, I watched carefully as he did so, Liam put his arm around Zayn's waist for support. I sighed quietly and stood up, I knew Zayn was lying, I just had to find out why first. We all went into the kitchen together, sitting down at the little table, Niall went back into cooking the food. I sat down at the table and looked at Zayn, furrowing my eyebrows slightly, I didn't understand it.

Why did Zayn lie? Clearly he didn't fall, it wasn't in the right spot, he would of had to been pushed. Why didn't the others say anything? Did they even have that thought? They must of, the cut was on the back of his head, if he fell it would be on the front. I groaned internally, I was starting to get a headache, nothing made sense anymore. Why was all this happening?

I had to tell someone what was going on, but who? Liam? He always had a level head on him, maybe he could help, it was worth a shot anyways. I watched as Niall began setting plates on the table, each filled with food, it smelt amazing. I smiled and looked up at Niall, I needed to warn him, he was close to Hayden.

Before it was too late. . . 

~*~

I took a deep breath as I hobbled out my room, heading towards the living room, I was going to talk with Zayn. After dinner, I had gone to my room to think, trying to plan out what I was going to say. I entered the living room and only saw Zayn, he was sitting on the couch reading, where did everyone else go to?

I shook my head of that thought, that wasn't important right now, it was still light out so I was sure they were outside. What was important, was the subject of Hayden. I had to tell someone, and Zayn was the only one who would understand. I sighed quietly and ran a hand though my hair, looking at the back of Zayn's head, it's now of never.

I cleared my throat slightly, sitting down on the couch, Zayn turned and looked at me. His expression showed he was a little annoyed, he had been reading that book since he got here, I didn't want to keep him from it. Zayn sighed and set the book down, rubbing his eyes before looking at me, staring at me intently.

"Hayden did that to you.. Didn't he?" I asked quietly.

Zayn raised an eyebrow and looked at me, frowning slightly, he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Zayn closed his mouth slightly, sighing deeply, he closed his eyes and slowly nodded. I knew it! The little bastard, his gonna get it, I can swear to that. Hayden was going to pay, not only had he hurt Zayn, he hurt me.

I know Hayden hurt me, it all made sense, even if I couldn't remember. I wish I could remember, I felt like I was missing something important, something I needed to remember. I ran a hand though my hair and looked at Zayn, gently biting my lips, I knew I should tell him the rest. I took a deep breath, deciding I should just come out with it.

"I found Hayden's father." I said slowly "He warned me about Hayden.. I think his the one who hurt me."

"That's what I thought.. I went looking into his house for evidence." Zayn said sighed "He caught me in his room and hit my head. Threatened to do worse if I tried again."

I frowned slightly as I looked at Zayn, I was about to say something else, but the front door opened. I turned around and saw Louis, and a not so happy Liam, what crawled into his butt and died? I frowned more as I saw two more people come inside, a little surprised to see who, Niall and Hayden.

 I narrowed my eyes as I looked at Hayden, I was mad, why was he here? And why was he with Niall? I frowned slightly and looked at Niall, he was carrying a bag, which I guessed was Hayden's bag. I didn't like him standing close to Niall, it bothered me for some reason, I wasn't sure why though.

"Hayden is staying with us the storm." Niall said and grinned "He brought everything we need!"

This wasn't good. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? Sorry I didn't upload on Saturday. I have a cold and it's been a crappy week for me so I haven't been writing much. So sorry if updates are spread out for a while.

- Katie xx