Epilogue

Epilogue

Harry's POV

It had been a week since we got home. I couldn't be more happy then I was, well, I wasn't able to walk that much but I couldn't complain. Since being back, all me an Niall had done was stay in the house, Niall left every few days to get food. when we had got back, we went straight to the hospital, my ankle had broke in two places.

There was some good news, I didn't need surgery, it was just going to take awhile to heal. Management wasn't very happy when I told them, in fact they've banned me and Niall from going to islands, even the boys have. To be honest, I didn't want to go, I liked going cozy little places with Niall.

I had been thinking of surprising Niall, maybe taking him to Ireland, even if his accent gets thick and I can't understand him. The last time I went with him, was around Christmas, that time we stayed though till New Years. It was a nice time, except for one problem, I couldn't understand anything that came out his mouth.

But that didn't matter, he was happy in Ireland, which was all that mattered. Besides, when he talks there, I just nod and wait to hear my name. Currently, Niall was making our dinner, I was laid up in bed trying to find a movie for us to watch. I left it on a channel, tossing the remote aside, I decided to just let Niall choose.

Since we had gotten back, Louis and Liam have been up north, visiting their families. Zayn had been spending all of his time with Molly, which was nice, I think we all needed to relax a little bit. Liam had finally told me what happened to Louis' wrist, it was a hilarious, although Liam didn't seem to think so at all.

I heard foot steps coming up the stairs, I smirked and quickly laid down, hiding under the covers. I was going to scare Niall, or at least try, it was hard to scare him sometimes. I laid flat, slowly breathing, I sort of knew this won't work very well. My cast was rather bulky, and I can't turn my foot onto the side, so it so sticking up in the air.

I held my breath I heard the door, waiting quietly, I could hear the footsteps getting closer. I bit my lip, hearing what sounded like a tray being set down, Niall was close to my side of the bed. I closed my eyes for a moment, the blankets being pulled back, I opened my eyes to see Niall laughing. He was so cute when laughed, his smile always made me feel better, no matter what.

"Nice try, Pookey." Niall said and chuckled.

"Well you didn't have to pull back the covers." I said and pouted "I'll get you one day."

Niall laughed, throwing back his head, he thinks I'm kidding. I'm not. One day I'll get Niall, I don't know when, but before I die though. I smiled softly, grabbing the front of his shirt, I pulled him closer as I sat up slightly. I propped onto my elbow, kissing Niall gently, his lips were soft and tasted like fried rice.

I pulled away, glancing at the tray, Niall had made shrimp fried rice. I grinned, looking up at him, he was a great cook. Niall did most of the dinner cooking, unless it was a special occasion then I would cook. I pecked Niall's lips as he handed me my plate, I took it gently, smiling up at him. He was such a little sweetie.

"Thank you for making dinner." I said and grinned happy.

Niall nodded and sat down, I picked up my fork, starting to eat my food. Ever since we got back, been trying to find the perfect time. I wanted to give Niall his anniversary gift. The problem was, I couldn't decide on the perfect time, every minute was perfect. As I ate, I decided not to wait any longer, I was going to give him the gift.

I set down my fork, resting it on the plate, I reached over and opened the side table draw. I hoped Niall liked it, I wish I had planned a better way to give it to him, but that didn't plan out very well. I bit my lip, gently holding the little box in my hand, I was a little nervous to be giving it to him. I took a deep breath, turning to look at him, he was so beautiful.