Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Niall's POV

"I'll be right back, need to use the rest room." Hayden said to us.

We were all in the living room, camping out, we were due for a huge storm tonight. I nodded at Hayden and smiled, he stood up and headed out the room, going towards the bathroom. Hayden was a really nice guy, he was funny too, it was kind of him to offer us help though the storm.

I grinned and looked over at the others, frowning slightly, they didn't look very happy. I didn't understand it, not at all, why didn't the others like Hayden? He was really nice, and he brought us supplies, none of which we had. I reached up and ran a hand though my hair, looking away from them, why did I feel so guilty?

In all honesty, all I really wanted, was my old life back. I didn't know how long it would be before I got that back, Harry still didn't have his memory back, he didn't remember that I was his boyfriend. I love Harry so much, he was everything to me, it hurt that he didn't remember me.

I miss my Pookey. I miss laying in bed with Harry, his tender touches, his gentle kisses. The time alone I spent with Harry, was everything to me, I'd do anything to get that back. I sighed lightly and closed my eyes, gently rubbing my temples, my head was pounding. I was starting to stress again, I just needed to calm down, but how could I?

I was terrified, I could loose Harry, and I didn't want that. I wanted Harry back, my Harry, but I was scared he would never come back. I opened my eyes and looked around, Liam was looking at me worriedly, what's gotten into him? Everyone except Louis, looked angry about something, but I couldn't figure out what.

"Niall, you okay?" Liam asked and raised an eyebrow "Your cheeks are all flushed."

"Hm?" I hummed and blinked a few times "Oh.. Just a headache."

Liam nodded shortly, looking over at Louis, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. I had a feeling they had a fight, but then again, I could be wrong. Liam was always getting mad at Louis, and for little things to, he usual got over it quickly. This was different, they had been on edge with each the whole time they were here, it was a little strange.

I heard foot steps and looked over my shoulder, Hayden was just coming back from the bathroom, I smiled and watched him sit down. Hayden looked over at me, smiling softly at me, at least he was being nice. I turned away from him and looked around, leaning back in the couch, it was boring.

It was only nine o'clock, and I wasn't feeling that tired, I wanted to have a little fun. There wasn't much to do around here, but maybe we could play a game, but I don't know what we would play. I got up from the couch and looked towards the kitchen, I suddenly had an idea, I knew a game we could play and have fun.

I walked into the kitchen, opening up cabinets, I knew I had seen some around. I opened a door and grinned widely, bingo, I found what I was looking for. I reached up and pulled down two bottle, both filled with different coloured liquor, scotch and vodka. I figured everyone needed to loosen up a little.

I set the bottles down, looking though the cabinets, I found the shot glasses and stacked them up. I grabbed the bottle and smirked, heading back into the living room, setting everything down on the coffee table. I smiled and looked up, glancing around the room, Harry was looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I thought we'd play a game." I said and smiled at everyone.

"What game?" Liam asked, eyebrow raised.