Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Harry's POV

I watched as Niall ran from the room, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms, I didn't get why he was so emotional. Although, I didn't get much of what was going on around here, I couldn't remember anything of the past three years or so. I didn't know these boys, but they knew me pretty well, they didn't tell me anything though.

I heard voice coming from the kitchen, I turned my head to try and listen, there was crying. When Niall brought me my breakfast, he kept trying to feed me, I wasn't a baby! I didn't understand what was going on, I didn't like how protective everyone was being of me, I know something happened to me but I don't know what. I had a few memories from that night, but nothing important I guess, I remember being down by the beach.

There was talking going on in the kitchen, I could still hear Niall crying, I furrowed my eyebrows at the sound. Why did he care so much about me? I just didn't understand anything, I wanted to see Hayden, but they wouldn't let me. I remember seeing Hayden, he tried taking me back here but I passed out, he talked to me for a while before he found me.

I didn't remember much of what he said, I guess he was trying to find out what happened, or where I was hurt at. I didn't know much about him, but I'm sure he wouldn't crowd over me like the boys, I felt scared being here though. I didn't know where I was, I knew I wasn't in England, I was somewhere some warm then that, I let out a sigh and heard foot steps coming towards the room, I still heard crying, so I knew it wasn't Niall.

I looked towards the door as it opened, Louis entered the room and closed the door, his arms were crossed over his chest. I set my arms to the side as I looked at him, the truth was, Louis scared me a little bit. I felt like I didn't want to piss him off, like he wasn't in the mood for messing around right now, I felt like he needed to loosen up a little bit.

"Care to explain what happened in here?" Louis asked as he stared at me.

"Not really." I replied blankly "There's nothing to explain. Niall was babying me."

"So you threw your oatmeal at him and cussed him off?" Louis said.

I laid there looking at Louis, he seemed to be a little mad at me, which seemed a little unfair if you asked me. I didn't know why he was so mad, I didn't mean to make Niall cry, he shouldn't have been trying to baby me. I looked away from Louis, I didn't like the look he was giving me, I felt like he was about to kill me or something.

I shifted slightly in the bed, trying my best to ignore Louis, which wasn't working that well. Louis sighed and sat down on my bed, I could tell he was still looking at me, which felt really weird and strange. I sighed and looked over at Louis, he was just looking at me, and not even in a 'I'm pissed at you' way. He looked sort of, well, like he was giving me a sympathetic look.

"Look, I'm sorry alright? Bring him back in here." I said.

I figured I would just apologise to get Louis off my back, but I would have to be convincing, I didn't really want to apologise to him. I didn't really like these boys, maybe it was because I didn't know them, or maybe because they kept fussing over me when I didn't want them to. I knew they were only doing it because of the state they found me in, but I hated it, I just wanted a little space.

Louis sighed and got of the bed, he gave me a look and turned towards the door, as Louis stepped forward the door opened up. Liam poked his head in slightly, I couldn't hear crying anymore, that must have meant Niall stopped crying. Louis went over to Liam and whispered to him, Liam glanced at me then at Louis, shaking his head.

"Niall ran out.. Zayn's gone after him." Liam said quietly.

Crap. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I wiped my eyes as I ran out the house, I couldn't take it, it broke my heart to see Harry acting like this. He wasn't the Harry I knew, he was completely different, I didn't like how he cussed me out but there. I sniffled as I headed down the path, going towards the market around, I needed to clear my head of everything.

"Niall!" I heard a voice call.

I turned around and saw Zayn, he was running down the path towards me, I sighed and wiped more tears from my eyes. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now, I just wanted to be alone, Zayn came over and looked at me. I bit my lip and looked at him, my eyes were red and puffy, I looked a bit like a mess actually.

I sniffled slightly as I looked at Zayn, he looked at me sadly and wrapped his arms around me, I teared up again and buried my face in Zayn's chest. Zayn gently rubbed my back, I let out sob as I hugged him back, I didn't like how things were. It was all my fault Harry was like this, if we hadn't fought, he would have never stormed off like he did.

I pulled away from Zayn and wiped my eyes, I needed to calm down a little bit, I sighed and looked down at my hands. Zayn rubbed my back and began walking with me, I lead him in the direction of the market, maybe it would could my head a bit. I shoved my hands in my pockets, looking around the area, as we approached the market I spotted Hayden at one of the booths.

"Niall!" Hayden said and smiled at me "How's Harry doing?"

"His.. Okay I guess." I said quietly and sighed "What are you doing here?"

"Selling veggies. Want some?" Hayden asked and looked at me "It's on the house. I feel bad about Harry."

I smiled and looked down at the vegetables, they looked amazing, and they looked so fresh too. I scanned over all the vegetables, I didn't know which to pick, I glanced over at Zayn to see what he thought. Zayn was watching Hayden, like he was studying Hayden, I sighed and shook my head. I didn't understand why everyone hated Hayden, he hadn't done anything wrong, he was just trying to be nice.

I looked back at the vegetables, I picked up a tomato and smiled, Hayden hand me a bag and let me pick out anything I wanted. I smiled and picked out a few things, maybe I could used them for dinner tonight, or maybe Liam. I wasn't the best at cooking, I tended to burn things by accident, I tried hard not to burn things though.

I smiled as I finished picking out vegetables, I couldn't wait to try some, I knew they would taste good. I looked over at Zayn again, he was still watching Hayden, I cleared my throat to get his attention. Zayn looked at me and smiled, he patted my shoulder and began leading the way to the house, I held onto my bag and began following him.

"Niall! Wait!" Hayden called out and ran over to us, I turned around "Can you come over tonight? Around seven. I want to talk."

"Sure." I said and nodded.

I was kind of looking forward to it. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? Sorry if it's crappy. My internet had been messed up most of the week and it only got fixed yesterday. But, I hope you all like this, it's not the best chapter in the world, but it's not the worst. I think I got the point I wanted to make in this though. Tell me what you think!

-Katie xx