Chapter Twenty

Okay so, this chapter his basically a filler chapter. It's explains all what happened to Harry. I have to drag out the chapters a little so this was the best way to do it with this one. Enjoy anyways!

- Katie 

Chapter Twenty 

Harry's POV  

I got up from the group, slowly stumbling to the bathroom, I felt like I had to throw up. I stumbled past the kitchen, heading down the hall, my head was pounding horribly in my skull. I felt sick, I couldn't remember the last time I felt like this, I knew it had been a while. I groaned quietly, gripping my stomach.

I grabbed the bathroom door, turning the knob before I pushed open the door, I closed it quickly and went to the toilet. I kneeled down, feeling my stomach lurch, I groaned and quickly up the toilet lid. What followed next, was not really pretty, not that it was suppose to be of course.

I felt like I had been hit by a bus, even though I had just been drinking, it was worse then that. My head was spinning about, making me dizzy, more then getting drunk has ever done. I flushed the toilet, sitting down on the floor, I groaned and closed my eyes. Why the hell was I feeling like this?

I could feel my heart beating faster, my breathing becoming heavier, what was happening to me? I groaned light, bending forward to get on my knees. I slowly took deep breathes, slowly standing up, it was difficult. I felt myself slipping, my body falling and hitting the floor, I felt like my head was about to split open.

I groaned lightly, my vision started clouding, what the hell was happening to me. I managed to sit up, leaning against what I assumed was the sink, not that it mattered what it was. I closed my eyes, letting my whole body relax, I could feel a horrible pain in my head. And then it happened. 

Everything came flooding back. . . 

~*~ 

~FLASHBACK~ 

I felt a terrible pain hit my head, my body falling to the ground, I had just been hit in the back of the head with something. I groaned lightly, closing my eyes tightly, what the hell was that? I slowly propped my self on my elbows, slowly opening my eyes, another blow hit me.

I closed my eyes, I was being attacked, but by who? I didn't know who, but I had a feeling, I kept my eyes closed tightly. I knew Hayden was attacking me, I wanted him to assume I blacked out, I hadn't but I was pretty close. I felt him grab my ankles, swinging my body around, dragging me off down the beach.

I stayed as quiet as I could, I didn't know know what would happen if I spoke, even though I knew I could take Hayden. I did boxing as working out, I could pack quiet a punch too, but Hayden? I didn't know what I was up against, he looked almost as big as me, plus he lived on an island.

I felt a pair of hand slide under my body, lifting me up, I kept my eyes closed tightly. I could hear the sound of Hayden's feet hitting wood, I figured we reached his house, it was hard telling what he'd do to me. I tried not to think about it, what I did try to think about, was Niall.

Niall.

I was such an idiot, I shouldn't have walked out, I ruined our anniversary. I couldn't believe I did that, he must be so mad, what is he gonna say when I get back? He will probably be upset, he'll be pissed when I accuse Hayden, but who else could it be? I'd be surprised if Niall didn't believe me, especially after storming out like that.

I loved Niall, I was a scared here, what if I didn't make it out alive? What if I never saw Niall again? I was scared, I wanted to be with Niall, to tell him how much he mean to me. I swore right then, when I got back with Niall, I'd tell him how I felt. I felt myself being dropped on the floor, my hands being grabbed, I felt them being tied together.