« 7 - Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀᴏᴜs Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ »

THIRD POV

"But, here we are. And no one is more surprised or more proud than I am." At the gate connected to the training ground, Hiccup can be seen, holding his helmet viking. Upon hearing his father's speech, Hiccup cannot help but felt insanely nervous yet guilty.

"Today, my boy becomes a Viking. Today, he becomes one of us!" The Berkians cheered on their chief. Y/N and Astrid approached the poor boy. "Be careful with that dragon." Astrid reassured the boy. "It's not the dragon I'm worried about." Hiccup stated as he looks at his father who's walking to the stone chair, where the chief will see everything from above.

"What are going to do?" Astrid asked. "Put an end to this. I have to try." Hiccup exclaimed. "Astrid, Y/N. If something goes wrong, just make sure they don't find Toothless." Hiccup spoke.

"We will. Just promise me it won't go wrong." Astrid swore. "Hiccup..." The mentioned boy looks at the H/C boy. "Please don't die. We need you. Toothless need you..." The boy then hugs Hiccup, in which the boy hugs back. "I need you." Y/N whispered. Hiccup felt butterflies swarmed in his stomach, and hugging the boy tightly.

"It's time, Hiccup. Knock 'em dead. And good luck." Gobber announced, caused the boys sperated the hug. Hiccup wears his viking helmet, and looked back on his two crush. The cheered of Berkians became louder when Hiccup stepped inside the battle ring.

"Hiccup! Hiccup! Hiccup! Hiccup!" The Berkians cheered the teenager's name. Hiccup goes to the weapon board, and Stoick lean forward to inspect his son weapon choice.

Hiccup takes a shield and a dagger. "Hmm, I would have go for the hammer." Stoick commented. Hiccup takes a long breath, "I'm ready." Hiccup spoke.

On cue, logs been lift up slowly. When the logs fully lift, the iron door burst open, revealing a flaming Monstrous Nightmares.

The dragon snarled as it crawl on the wall and shoots a flame breath over the Berkians, but luckily they dodge it. The dragon's flame died when it crawls over the chains, revealing red and black stripe skin patterns seem to mimic that of a tiger's.

Monsterous Nightmare possess a long, snakelike neck and tail. Their horns might be used as a visual display and in defense, but the swept back position of the horns means it is unlikely to use them in combat. This dragon possesses two rows of spikes on it's back.

This Monstrous Nightmare is 60 feet long, has a wingspan of 68 feet and weighs about 5,000 lbs.

Hiccup terrified by the dragon's appearance. The dragon looks at the boy and slowly get down on the floor. Berkians then silented, waiting for Hiccup's move. "Go on Hiccup. Give it to him!" Stoick yelled.

The dragon approach the boy. Hiccup just throw his dagger and his shield. "What is he doing?" Stoick confused. Berkians boos, as Y/N and Astrid just stared at Hiccup. The dragon roared. "Hey, it's okay. It's okay." Hiccup reassuring the deadly dragon.

The Monsterous Nightmare sniffed and snarled the boy. "I'm not one of them." Hiccup then throw his viking helmet aside, earned a suspicious glance from the dragon, a shocked from Stoick, and gasped from the Berkians.

"Stop the fight." Stoick ordered, but Hiccup disagree. "I need you all to see this. They're not what we think they are." Hiccup lift his hand, making the dragon sniffed it.

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑【𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐘𝐃】On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara