« 1 - Bᴇʀᴋ »

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍

'This, is Berk.' A male voice introduced as it showing a village island, behind the mist. 'It's 12 day north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery.'

The sound of ocean waves hitting the stone, can be hear. 'My village. In a word; sturdy.' The voice continue. 'It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new.' The voice said as camera, showing the middle of village.

'We have fishing hunting, lumberjack and a charming view of the sunsets.' The voice stops for seconds. 'The only problems are the pests.' Suddenly, a sheep had been caught by something, as the sheep's friends yelp in shock.

'You see, most places have...mice or mosquitoes...we have...' The voice stops. We can see a boy, opening the window for seconds, before a something, blow its fire to the boy, causing the boy closing the window immediately.

'dragons...' The voice, who came from the boy, continue, with some spooky tone, breath heavily. The scene change as a dragon with almost all red skin, blow out the fire, to the grass, caused the sheep ran away, and bleating for help.

'Most people would leave, not us. We're Vikings, we have stubbornness issues.' You can saw a Viking, chasing a sheep that been caught by dragon, and he just jumps to it and hit it with something on its eyes.

The boy ran away from the house, that was already eaten by flames. He looking back, and started to ran away. 'My name's Hiccup. Great name I know... but it's not the worst. Parents believed a hideous named will frighten off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.'

"Morning!" one of the Viking said to Hiccup. Hiccup continue to ran away, and been greeted by Viking that saying something to him.

The scene change again, we could saw a village was on the fire, and the vikings trying to kill the dragons. When Hiccup almost cross one road, a dragon spit its fire, almost hit Hiccup. Luckily, his father, Stoick The Vast, save him by pulling him.

"Hiccup! What is he doing out?" Stoick ask as he pointing his finger at Hiccup, while slightly shaking him. "What are you doing out!! Get inside!" Stoick said a slightly angry, and some of worried.

'That's Stoick the Vast, chief of the tribe. They say when he was a baby, he popped a dragon's head clean of it's shoulders. Do I believe it?... Yes I do.' Hiccup said as he introduce his father.

When Hiccup busy with his mumble, Stoick asked something to his fellow vikings. The Viking saying that they got Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks, but it's not a simple task. Then, Hoark, his fellow vikings, saw a Monstrous Nightmare. After the vikings finishes his report, a fire being spitted to him, as the viking take cover with vikings shield.

"Any Night Furies?" Stoick asked. "Not so far." The Viking replied. "Good." Stoick said as he dusted a fire that land on his shirt. Hiccup still, trying to ran away, while the Vikings take out their weapons, that a bigger torch, making the Vikings can saw many dragons, flying above them.

"Oh, nice to see you to join the party. I thought you'd been carried off me." One of Viking says. "Who, me? No, come on I'm wayyy to muscular for their taste. They wouldn't know what to do with all this." Hiccup replied back as he pick up something heavy from the floor to the wall.

"Oh they need toothpicks, don't they." The Viking, jokingly replied back. 'The meathead with attitude and interchangeable hands is Gobber. I've been his apprentice ever since I was little.' Hiccup introduced without anyone heard, as if he was talking to himself.