» 11 - Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ «

THIRD POV

Hiccup still unsatisfied

Hiccup still unsatisfied. Even after hearing Y/N's and his father's story he still determined to change Drago's mind. "Are you okay?" Y/N asked who's flying besides him.

Hiccup shout as loud as he can to release his anger. Y/N understand how stressed Hiccup is so he didn't question anything. Silent filled the flight as breeze touch Y/N's eyes, since he's wearing his helmet and Hiccup don't.

 Silent filled the flight as breeze touch Y/N's eyes, since he's wearing his helmet and Hiccup don't

The Haddock lie down on Toothless's back and whisper to his best friend. "Don't worry, bud. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I'm promise." He then looked at the H/C hair man who's focusing. "You too Y/N, D/N..."

The furies sense a sudden presence. A staff emerges below the clouds. The dragons growled and out of nowhere a person who standing above something, appears gracefully.

"Hiccup..." Y/N called out and the boy thought it was his dad, but instead a stranger person who wears strange armor, a staff and a shield.

The person outfit has chest armor with an attached fur shawl, round shoulder guards, and large armbands with faux talons above their hands. They also wears a red, torn cape and strips of fabric around theur waist. They occasionally wears a masking helmet with horns that represent the giant dragon Y/N have seen. This armor is covered in blue and red paint.

They stare intimidating towards the men, and dives back leaving them speechless. "Is that a ghost...?" Y/N asked while still staring where the person leaves. "I don't know..."

Screeches can be heard and a big dragon emerge below the clouds. The same person can be seen standing on their dragon, who is is a full-grown dragon with woody brown scales, cream underbelly, and iridescent blue highlights. It's face has two long spines that branch off it nose and to the side with a "smashed" face, much like an owl's. It also has two scars on his facial spines.

The furies stop as they stare at the dragons, like their riders. The dragon fly in circles and as the person continue to stares at them.

The person point their stuff to Hiccup then Y/N. The big dragon stop and revealed another set of wings, making it four.