» 12 - Bᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ «

THIRD POV

Riders and dragons can be seen on a glacier in the middle of ocean

Riders and dragons can be seen on a glacier in the middle of ocean. They're waiting for Stoick and Gobber with Hiccup and Y/N in their hands, but it seems very long which worrying the Hofferson.

"I don't like it. They should've been back with Y/N and Hiccup by now." Astrid spoke. Snotloud attempts to give Ruffnut a food but the girl refuse it."I don't like it, either. Eret, son of Eret, was the man of my dreams. My everything!" Ruffnut exclaims, of course she didn't tell anyone, even Tuffnut about her childhood crush Y/N or they will go berserk.

"But, baby, I grew facial hair for you." "Me too." Snotloud and Fishlegs spoke, and of course because of Y/N too. Astrid ignore them as she still worrying about the man. "What if Drago shot them down? What if they need our help? We have to find them."

"Wait, wait, what? No, but Stoick said-" Without finishing his word, Astrid cut him of. "It doesn't matter what he said if they've all captured. Come on!" Stormfly then flaps her wings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Near the ice cliff, where a ship surrounded by cracked ice and stone ice can be seen everywhere. It's none other than Eret's ship. "Do we go back?" One of trapper asked. "We've nowhere to go... Nothing to sell, and no heads to call our own." Eret whined as he hold a pack of ice on his head.

"If we don't turn up with dragons and fast-" He suddenly got snatched away dropping his ice pack. "Careful what you wish for!" Astrid exclaims. "Do something!" The trappers then shot their net but the riders easily dodge them. "We'll miss you Eret!"

"What is this?" Eret asked as he clinging to Stormfly's legs. "A kidnapping." Astrid reply. "Yay, can he ride with me? Can he?" Ruffnut pleaded as Eret takes his arm of from the woman. Tuffnut tired with his twin obsession and drags the Zippleback away from the Nadder.

"You're gonna show us the way to Drago." Astrid said. "And help dragon riders sneak into Drago's camp? Just kill me now." Eret said as he release his arm and leg. "That could be arranged. Stormfly, drop it." Without hesitation, Stormfly drop the man as he scream like a girl.

"Good girl!" The Nadder squawk in happiness upon hearing the praise. "Stormfly, fetch." The Nadder dives to save the falling Eret. "Alright! Okay! I'll take you to Drago!" Stormfly catch him in time as Astrid smile in satisfied. "Works everytime."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At another place, the rest of dragon riders can be seen. Unlike Valka, M/N doesn't have personal dragon, so she ride with Y/N. Hiccup looked his back and saw a whole flock of dragons flying behind them. "Hey, I-I thought we were going to eat." Hiccup asked. "Oh, we are." She takes out her hand signaling the furies to stop.