⟨ 19 - Trap ⟩

THIRD POV

The next day, the two told everyone about their discovery. Right now, Y/N and Hiccup were helping the sleeping Gronckle. "What do you mean gone?" Snotloud asks after heard their story.

"Vanished, into thin air." Hiccup doing a hand gestures. "What do you think?" Fishlegs asks, showing a fury drawing that similar to D/N and Toothless. "Uh... Just copy D/N's card but the size is slightly smaller." Y/N spoke.

"What a night." Eret chuckle. Then, the furies both nudge their owners. Toothless is slightly excited for some reason, even drooling himself. "Bud, what's gotten into you?" Hiccup asks as he watches drools coming out from Toothless's wet tongue.

"What is all this slobbering and panting?" D/N just watch the excited Nightfury with his owner. Although he's excited too, but not excited as the other Alpha. "Isn't it obvious? He's in love." Y/N teases as he scratches D/N's under chin.

"Trust me, relationship are nothing but pain and misery." Hiccup whisper to the Nightfury. Even though he never experience it other than crushing secretly on someone, but he knows how is it.

Astrid playfully hits Hiccup. "What did I just say?" Toothless gives Hiccup a doubtful look before leaving him. "Am I not enough?" Toothless face lights up and Hiccup leaned back, watching his Nightfury goes. "I think that's a no."

He stop and watch two Deadly Nadders doing their mating dance and at the end they rub each other faces, officially became mated couple.

Toothless, watched the process, thinking something in his mind.

Maybe he can do mate dance with D/N!

"Can you believe it, Toothless have a girlfriend and a boyfriend." Astrid exclaims. "I never took you for a romantic. Like, ever." Hiccup stated, as Y/N gives him a doubtful look. "But it's so sweet. I mean, look." Hiccup and Y/N stopped their work and look where Astrid gestured.

D/N lied on the floor and grooming himself. The Nightfury who's in front of him opened his wings and stepping the ground, similar to dancing. He lowered his head and let out coos, before rubs his face to the male Lightfury who's rubs and grooming him too.

Every riders who's busy working stopped and watch how the two Alpha playing with each other. "Okay, that's just sad. And weird." Tuffnut exclaims as Ruffnut agreed. "Seriously?" I'd rather shovel poop all day than watch that." Snotloud disgusted.

Hiccup had enough, he stopped his friends comments. "Alright. Let's head back to the woods and see if we can find her. Y/N can you come with me?" Y/N nodded and cleaned off his hands. Toothless who's just sit there while groomed by D/N lights up. "Yes! Come on D/N!"

"Coming..." He lazily coos. "The late dragon is a snotty Alpha!" Toothless challenges, D/N's ears perked up. The two Alphas now race to the gate, mostly waiting for their owners.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So, you want to get married?" Tuffnut voice echoed the forest. Now the trio, Y/N, Hiccup and Tuffnut walking inside the forest that the other two walked yesterday. The furies is in front since their nose is better than the humans.

"Uh, I don't know actually." Y/N answered. "Good news. I've been to two weedings. I crashed both, but none as high profile as this one." Tuffnut swings his stick that he found earlier while speaking with Y/N. "Lots of pressure, judgement, and not just by me."