⟨ 21 - Migrate To Where?⟩

THIRD POV

Thunders can be seen within the dark skies. Berkians walking inside the Great Hall with full of confusion. "Alright! Alright, everybody! Settle down, please." Hiccup's voice echoed the hall.

"Fishlegs." The chief called out the still dizzy man. "Have you ever seen that species of dragon before?" Fishless wants to answer, but the poison is too strong. He then goes unconscious again.

The Berkians murmurs, but Hiccup intercepted. "Did you miss the where we almost died? Have you seen my house?" Hiccup asked. "Hiccup, this is not about your house only. Have you seen everybody's houses?" The audience agreed as Hiccup sighed.

"This is a new kind of enemy. And I underestimated him. Now, that's on me. But I will not do that again." Snotloud slammed the table with his hands. "We're vikings. We don't run from a fight. At least, I don't. You might." He pointed to Eret.

"I agree on Hiccup. We haven't seen the last of Grimmel. He's a predator, single-minded and patient. He won't stop until he gets what he wants." Eret spoke.

"I'm with Eret." Valka added. Snotloud glared on Valka then Eret in disbelief. "We have to take this threat seriously." Snotloud frowned.

"Grimmel is just a sign of the times. Our enemies are getting smarter, more determined. We're not just overcrowded. We are exposed and vulnerable. Short of full-blown war and risking everyone we love, I don't... I don't see a way of staying here any longer." Hiccup spoke.

The villagers of course raged on what Hiccup have said

The villagers of course raged on what Hiccup have said. But they immediately stopped when an axe smashed the table. "Hey! Hear him out!" Astrid sit down and gave a nodded to Hiccup, who's send a grateful looks.

"If we want to love in peace with our dragons, we need a better plan." Y/N nodded. "So, what are you saying, chief?" Gobber asked. "I'm saying we have to disappear. Off the map. Take the dragons to a place where no one will find them."

"And, where might that be?"

Hiccup gave a nodded to Y/N, who nodded back. " A place named Hidden World." Y/N spoke. "A Hidden what?" A female villager asked in confused. "Out to lunch." Tuffnut laughed. "Yeah."

"Stoick was obsessed with it when me and Hiccup was a boy. He made notes and maps in search of the ancestral home of all dragons, tucked away somewhere beyond the edge of the world... D/N used lived in it, he said that many dragons live there in peace, far from dangerous. It may be the solution we need."

"We are dragon people. It's where we belong." The Berkians started to murmured at each other. "Look, I know this is our home and dragons are our beloved best friends. Stoick left Hiccup to protect it and my mother left me to protect the dragon's lives."